• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone for a OC gathering on February 13th?

FogRider

imported post

If one body one way or the other is going to make a big difference for a reservation, please feel free to count me out if you need to. I'm still planning on coming, but I likely won't know till near the end of the week if I'm working or not. Sorry, but that's the best I can do at the moment. Anubis, it does look like the weather should hold out. So there's that.

CaveMan

imported post

desettle, I'm planning on being there but don't know if the wife and daughter will make it this time. Look forward toseeing all of you gents again.

desettle

imported post

Thank you for verifying. It looks like we will have about 7 at this meeting. I will go ahead and see about making the reservation this morning.

I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks,

desettle

desettle

imported post

Ok I have setup the reservation at Village Inn at C-470 and Broadway in Highlands Ranch for 10:00am 2/13 (Saturday) under the name of Open Carry. If they do not have that listed, try David Settle.

I have it for 9 people.

See ya there, I am really looking forward to it.

-desettle

CaveMan

imported post

Diocoles wrote:
I'm hungry already.

Trying to decide which holster and which weapon to accessorize with.

Oh my. Decisions, decisions... :celebrate
lol. I just got a new holster for my G19 that I have been trying to break in the last week so I can wear it Saturday.

CaveMan

imported post

Is anyone else bringing their kids? Wife has to go to a funeral so I might have my daughter again.

Suburban78

imported post

Sorry, not this time unless we would like to add five more to the group. YES, I have five daughters! The wife is home for a few weeks so I'm taking a break!

ZackL

imported post

Hey guys,

I feel like a horses... well you know... because I set this up but I have to finish up a couple of things for work tonight and will likely be up until about 3am. It's not looking like I'm going to be able to make it to this one. Sorry...

desettle

imported post

desettle wrote:
weaponize wrote:
Is anyone else bringing their kids? Wife has to go to a funeral so I might have my daughter again.
Well, my wife and I will have our daughter's baby girl, since my daughter has to work tomorrow AM.

Sorry to hear that, but I deffinitly understand deadlines. Good luck on the working until about 3 Am thing, OUCH!!. Hope to see you at the next one.

entartet17

imported post

I just got called into work right as I was about to get ready and put my holster on. Looks like I won't be able to make this one. I hope it goes well. I don't think I was counted in the most current attendance estimates so that shouldn't affect the reservation number.

See you guys at the next meeting

ColoradoFlyer

imported post

Great morning, we had a total of 9 at the table, it was good to meet some ofyou and put a name with a face. Lots of good discussion topics. We need to have an OC day at the range...fun shoot ect... See you all at the next breakfast...

desettle

imported post

Yep, it was a great time. I really enjoyed it. It is always good to put the faces to the names I see on the forum. Also, no LEO run in this time either.

I also did take a few pictures while we were at the table, but wanted to make sure that it is ok, with those that attended, beforeposting here in the forum. I bu the end of next week I hear not objections I will assumeit is alreight to post these picture in this forum.

Thanks to all who attended and I look forward to our next gathering.

-desettle

Anubis

imported post

desettle wrote:
Yep, it was a great time. I really enjoyed it...
I also did take a few pictures while we were at the table, but wanted to make sure that it is ok, with those that attended, before posting here in the forum.
I greatly enjoyed the excursion, fun to meet everyone in person. Thank you for organizing it. I have no objection to your posting any pix including me.