• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Applebee's Pasco, WA

Difdi

Just don't stand too close until he's "tested" a few rounds;)

That might not help. One of the legends in my family is about when I was just a little kid, and fascinated by my father's reloading press. He considered it a bit tedious, but I loved the thing. So, since I enjoyed helping him reload his shotgun shells, and he hated the tedium, he'd fill the hoppers on the thing, and let me while away the hours.

This continued up until he was in a skeet shooting competition one day, took aim, and fired. BOOMF. Rattle-rattle-rattle. Seems I had forgotten the wad on that shell. His fifteenth shot of the day. He lost that match by one shot. After that, he paid MUCH closer attention to me while I was operating that press...

Freedom First

Just don't stand too close until he's "tested" a few rounds;)

We'll see. My job requires alot of specific attention to detail and I don't make many mistakes. I'm holding off until the IRS coughs up a few grand and when some dumb bills are paid, I'm hoping to get a decent setup for .45ACP and 5.56. I'll make sure the medics are on hand for the first batch... :lol:

amlevin

We'll see. My job requires alot of specific attention to detail and I don't make many mistakes. I'm holding off until the IRS coughs up a few grand and when some dumb bills are paid, I'm hoping to get a decent setup for .45ACP and 5.56. I'll make sure the medics are on hand for the first batch... :lol:

"IRS coughs up a few grand"????? Why did you give that much to them in the first place? That's what "exemptions" are for on your W-4. I hate giving too much to the IRS 'cause they never pay interest on over payments. You just gave the government an interest free loan for the better part of a year.

As for having medics on hand, probably no need. Just heavy gloves and a good face shield should be sufficient;)

amzbrady

Let me know when you go, I'll bring my video camera. Those are the things Youtube is made of.

BTW, Have you winterized you camp trailer yet? If you need help let me know.

WSUCougarAlum

How did you know I had an RV Trailer? I don't go there much anymore. I usually hangout at Twigs now... that place is awesome. I have always been in the bar area so I don't go armed. Nice place for happy hour.

amzbrady

How did you know I had an RV Trailer? I don't go there much anymore. I usually hangout at Twigs now... that place is awesome. I have always been in the bar area so I don't go armed. Nice place for happy hour.

We all get on the Big brother Tracking site and watch you all day long. Crisp clear pictures when you zoom in, and quit picking your nose.