• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are y'all ready for kwikrnu's open carry visit to the legislature?

09jisaac

If that is all that he is taking we can sure out gun him.

But I say that he has every right to do what he is doing, he is within the law and as long as he stays there then he shouldn't have any problems with us or with the government. I don't mind carrying my gun in a holster and a sign in my hand to renounce him as not being part of our group but I do think the blockade is going a bit (way) too far.

eb31

What I am really curious about though is why you RussP have followed kwikrnu over to another forum to comment on his posts. I can read from your posts that you do not like him but reading your previous posts and these newer ones makes me wonder about you.

Your obsession with him just does not seem normal.

Well said and agrees 100%.