• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you prepared for the riots?

eye95

just because you say oakland doesnt count means nothing. is oakland not a city in the usa? oakland had riots happen big small medium doesnt matter.

what doesnt count is you ignoring fact. :)

Who cares whether a poster here says Oakland "doesn't count." There is a bit of humor value to that statement, not much else.

The fact remains that there has been rioting in Oakland and in LA (and those are the ones I have read about; there could be more). Not much, far less than I predicted, but rioting nonetheless.

What I sense is happening here is that the race-baiters are trying to keep the rioting down, so as to keep the majority of uninformed Americans from rebelling on the the narrative that some poor black kid was wantonly shot by a racist white. In this case, they think they can accomplish more by not unleashing their rioters. However, rioting has been so ingrained in their minions, that some are rioting anyway.

However, the point remains that there has been rioting, even if some poster deigns to pronounce it as "not counting."

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Who cares whether a poster here says Oakland "doesn't count." There is a bit of humor value to that statement, not much else.

However, the point remains that there has been rioting, even if some poster deigns to pronounce it as "not counting."

I love eye's passive-aggressive "a certain poster", "the poster", "a poster" routine. It's hilarious. :lol:

Anyway, there's quite a bit of humor value in the statement, but I'm also entirely serious. Oakland doesn't count. That's like betting that the sky will be blue tomorrow, and then claiming you won even when it rained because the sky was still blue in the Mohave desert. I mean that without a trace of sarcasm.

Oh, and a number of posters echoed my sentiment. :p

Last edited: