• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Men Gather At Obama's Town Hall

KansasMustang

imported post

mvpel wrote:
Open carry creates a "chilling effect" on violent outbursts by Obama supporters. It inhibits the honest biting off of other people's fingers as a form of communication.
And as usual the drive-by media painted that one wrong also. They said it was the supporter of "Health care reform" that got his finger bit off, not the opposer. I never heard a retraction from the mainstream, nor if they caught the perp. Wonder if the bastid woulda bit off,,or even got in his face if the 61 year old fella had been packin' a .45?

clemintine

imported post

and of couse, when they did get it right, they could only make a big deal out of the fact the injured party was on medicare.......heaven forbid....a gov't run medical program. nothing about the viciousness of the other guy actually biting his finger off. :banghead:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

mvpel wrote:
Too bad they didn't notice you, that would have really popped their noggins right good. I reckon it would have been harder for them to hide the fact that you were a woman than it was for them to hide the fact that the AR-15 carrier was a Black Obama supporter.

Wait a minute...

A "Black Obama supporter"? If you listened to the media whore it was a racist white man, and according to the former mole (he'll be back I'm sure) smokingcrack357, the OC'ers pastor was advocationg violence against obozo, and according to the jackass the man himself made comments that could be construed as advocating violence (by a blithering idiot that is). So what's the real story? As far as I'm concerned it works out for us either way, that is, much more of the public knows OC is legal in some places. The only people who would be so offended by his action aren't on our side anyway.

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You know, the thing is, there are ALWAYS armed men wherever the President goes.

So what the media is really complaining about is the lack of a government monopoly at these events