• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arrested in Detroit for Open Carrying:

G

imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
jeremy05 wrote:
Also How did the story end from page 1? Did you sue? Get a nice sorry letter?
if all you are going to do is quote me and thats it, at least dip it in bronze!
I was simply reposting the question, hoping for some sort of update also.

I think somebody needs a nap.

Veritas

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
If these thugs can murder a stripper to cover up for the Mayors wife whuppin' her ass you should consider installing a security system with video at your home.
I don't publicize the nature of my personal security devices... but I'm covered, brother. My vehicle, my home, and my body are covered at all times. And nothing is obvious. This is to say that things exist that folks would probably never know about. I've had it up to my eyeballs with "he said/she said"... I'm all about collecting irrefutable evidence these days.

I hope I never have to rely on any of these devices to save my skin or to prosecute someone elses. But I feel safer knowing I'm covered.

Veritas

imported post

To answer folks' questions about an update:

Received a letter several days ago indicating that my complaint is still under investigation and should be resolved "soon". I seem to recall reading that the DPD had 30 days to respond to complaints... I know it's been a little longer than that. About 5 1/2 months, to be more precise.

I'll share more when I find out more.