• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to leave Home Depot in Roanoke

VA Caver

imported post

I had no problem OC'ing last night at Home Depot, but security at Target did come check me out.Security Guycame walking up to me while I was looking for something and said, "Ruger?" I replied, "Nope" and walked away...no problems.

SaltH2OHokie

imported post

This considered "resolved" or "pending"?

Next time I'm up that way I'll be sure to open carry. I used to work in that HD, though not for Home Depot, they contract out some of the weirdest stuff...I cleaned their display light fixtures for them, but didn't work for HD.

riverrat10k

imported post

LMAO at Hawk.

Funny how the tone of one's post is totally controlled by the reader, not the writer. Have seen a lot of pissing and apologizing back and forth on this site.

Lets all play nice, now!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Perception + Predisposition = Attitude

Not me! I'm just cynical. :)

Yata hey

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

VA Caver wrote:
I had no problem OC'ing last night at Home Depot, but security at Target did come check me out.Security Guycame walking up to me while I was looking for something and said, "Ruger?" I replied, "Nope" and walked away...no problems.

Just my 2 cents- I would not have been so brief in my answer and in departing - unless you felt he was going to engage you in a "How come you're doing that?" (in a bad way) conversation.