• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asking for volunteers to be regional team members

conservative85

imported post

I'd like to try and help out in the Genesee Co area, if there is room or a need for more help.

Michigander

imported post

Brian, we were talking about me being a RTM on the phone a while back. I seem to be pretty heavily involved lately, so if there is anything useful I can do in a more official capacity, I'd be happy to do so.

Tewlbox

imported post

I live in the S.W. region, Allegan County area. I dont have a ton of free time but am willing to help out where and when I can. Communication is key in dealing with customers,clients, etc. daily and it is something I do well. Let me know how I can assist and I will be glad to.

T.J.

imported post

I am wondering if there are any RTM's in the Gaylord area or Otsego County? I have only oc'd twice, with O incidences, but it still makes me nervous. I have had a CPL since 2001, but i'm still confused on where i can oc. I need more info to become an RTM. I am looking for a good voice recorder, on the cheep, to carry with me. Any suggestions?

lil_freak_66

imported post

T.J. wrote:
I am wondering if there are any RTM's in the Gaylord area or Otsego County? I have only oc'd twice, with O incidences, but it still makes me nervous. I have had a CPL since 2001, but i'm still confused on where i can oc. I need more info to become an RTM. I am looking for a good voice recorder, on the cheep, to carry with me. Any suggestions?
that far north and your worried about OC'ing??

SpringerXDacp

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
T.J. wrote:
Just because bar owners allow you to stay until 5am or traveling down the middle of a road at 100mph on a snowmobile with a bac of .40 doesn't necessarily mean that areas up north are OC friendly. :)

viperar15

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
T.J. wrote:
that was also from end of july... 2009....

T.J.

imported post

I happen to work at a bar and we call last call at 1:30 A.M. Everyone is out the door at 2:00 A.M.We keep a close eye on people drinking too much and we don't let them get too drunk before we cut them off. They sometimes don't like it, but they don't have a choice. We also call cabs for anyone who needs one. We do care about people and our reputation. As far as o/c, I've been doing it a lot more without incident. But I haven't run into any more o/cer's.:D