• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bad LEO Encounter in MA: Cop Threatens to Smash Camera into Man’s Face

OC for ME

Cliff Notes: Pretend journalist and former welfare job holder is upset at verbal abuse and physical threats from current welfare job holder, reconsiders pretending to be a journalist.
Obviously the good officerette would not have behaved in such a manner were it a legitimate journalist photographing her.

Firearms Iinstuctor

My first thought was why are you talking about a female officer when showing a picture of a male officer.

Having worked with and trained female officers I found that the more they looked like a man the worse their attitude is.

The more they compensate by being nasty and try to prove they are just as manly as the men by being over bearing and using their authority to compensate for their own short comings .

They are always trying to prove themselves to be just as good.

They almost always throw out the your picking on me card because I am woman, I am a lesbian or if they are black, Hispanic or some other race they well throw that in also.

She most likely has a bad attitude because she isn't happy with herself and can take it out on others.

OC for ME

My first thought was why are you talking about a female officer when showing a picture of a male officer.

Having worked with and trained female officers I found that the more they looked like a man the worse their attitude is.

The more they compensate by being nasty and try to prove they are just as manly as the men by being over bearing and using their authority to compensate for their own short comings .

They are always trying to prove themselves to be just as good.

They almost always throw out the your picking on me card because I am woman, I am a lesbian or if they are black, Hispanic or some other race they well throw that in also.

She most likely has a bad attitude because she isn't happy with herself and can take it out on others.
I don't know, but your points could be spot on. I'll not refute them anyway.

Repeater

What a smashed face actually looks like

[size=+2]Bad LEO Encounter for Christina West, mother of two:[/size]
article-2417076-1BBEF757000005DC-897_634x470.jpg

Chilling video shows mother of two screaming in horror as police officers 'break her cheekbone during violent DUI arrest'

Her attorney comments:
“I was shocked to see this,” said her attorney, Fred Conrad of Tallahassee. “I would never have expected that out of my police department. By and large, most of my officers that I deal with at the Tallahassee Police Department and the Sheriff’s Office are all professional and good cops, folks that I would feel very comfortable with in the event that I needed them as a citizen. This was disturbing. I could not believe that I saw that happening in Tallahassee, Florida.”

I continue to wonder about the child-like attitude of adults who should know better.