• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bank Of America

Genken

I bank with Wells Fargo, and haven't had an issue the only time I've OC'd in there(forget which one), and BECU does my car loan, and the only time I've been in there(the branch by the Borders just north of 512 on Meridian, where a lady got up and left when I sat down in one of the chairs), nobody said anything. The WF I spent at least half an hour in, visible to all.

EDIT: Devildoc, Just have your debit card in hand(if they make you swipe it like WF) and maybe your ID(like WF makes us do) when you withdraw money, and joke about how you can't really get away with robbing the place if everybody knows your name...or something like that. I dunno. Just an idea.

Last edited:

amlevin

Wonder what BoA's policy is for people that carry while "Online Banking".

10.gif