• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Banning guns for political groups

sharkey

And you are likely less moral than the vast majority of religious folks that you do not know.

Nope. Preachers lie the most. I've spoken with many across the country and they never admit to their or their families wrong doings. Oops, did I just lump them all in one group.

I stand by what I've said. I've been to more churches than most across multiple denominations, from Catholics, Gospel, Protestant, Non-Demonination, Snake ones (you know, where they speak in tongues and play with rattle snakes) etc etc etc.

I AM MORE MORAL THAN MOST OF THESE PEOPLE. NO LIE. I base this statement on my empathy/sympathy for most people. I'm always trying to see things through others eyes' and act accordingly. It's a bad fault of mine.

I call BS.......http://www.atheistalliance.org/ and http://atheists.org/ you are associated whether or not you like the association that your are associated with. Just as we OCers are all crazed killers waiting for our fuse to burn down.

You can't (ok, you can but it's fallacy) say all Christians, Muslims, whatever, are against gay marriage. I'm associated as much with those atheists as much as you are with ... well you already said it, crazed killers waiting for their fuse to burn down.

Get married and stop circumventing the tax system by claiming your "wife" as a dependent. Play by the rules that society has created. Pulling MR by using legal loopholes to avoid paying your fair share is not very moral. Use the married legal loophole like the rest of us tax evaders.

Oh jeez, so first one group of people are told they can't marry and now another is told they have to? Where is the freedom in that?
Maybe it's more moral to not pay taxes so I'm not financing the American regime? Uh huh. What now? :banana: What is MR?

Since I have to write something outside the quotes I'll say this whole thread is dumb anyway. It started as a troll thread from the get go and has degraded further. I don't mind a friendly debate though.

Last edited: