• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

being called before the gun board

NHCGRPR45

More sarcasm?

I don't want anyone to agree with me, even if it's because I might be right on something, it would serve me and everyone better if you learned as opposed to just agree. But instead of using inflammatory rhetoric like black Helicopters, and conspiracy theories just agree to disagree. It's really a simple concept.

i have learned plenty, thanks. :rolleyes:

CharleyMarbles

Sorry to interupt the pi$$ing match but is it possible that YES they are monitoring our site and maby they just didn't want to tangle with us as they well know the law and know full well they could find themselves in hot water if they continued to BLATANTLY abuse said law ??? Just saying we have some of the best layman reasearchers in the world right here and we have on more than one occasion shown that we are not interested in being TOLD what rights we can have from the folks who we hired to uphold said rights??? (can we say Royal Oak AB&E) I am not sure but I Have a feeling that it was the calm and cool way that the AB&E situation was handled by us that helped to prompt the latest leagle update from the MSP?? also it was the fine work done by the IMO brillant folks here in reguards to the reasearch of the laws that showcased our resolve and showed we are NOT a bunch of rednecks but honest and RESPONSIBLE citizens who just want to be safe. Please lets not degrade the work of these folks by acting like children.

NHCGRPR45

Your alright in my book, I like smart asses :p

well i am good at that, and just so were clear, i don't like to pee on anyone i like! and no pun intended but i do like bailenforcer!! its hard to see that sometimes but he has great insight into some things! i don't think we have ever met in person but i have a firm handshake in store for this guy!:banana:

stainless1911

Banned
Sorry to interupt the pi$$ing match but is it possible that YES they are monitoring our site and maby they just didn't want to tangle with us as they well know the law and know full well they could find themselves in hot water if they continued to BLATANTLY abuse said law ??? Just saying we have some of the best layman reasearchers in the world right here and we have on more than one occasion shown that we are not interested in being TOLD what rights we can have from the folks who we hired to uphold said rights??? (can we say Royal Oak AB&E) I am not sure but I Have a feeling that it was the calm and cool way that the AB&E situation was handled by us that helped to prompt the latest leagle update from the MSP?? also it was the fine work done by the IMO brillant folks here in reguards to the reasearch of the laws that showcased our resolve and showed we are NOT a bunch of rednecks but honest and RESPONSIBLE citizens who just want to be safe. Please lets not degrade the work of these folks by acting like children.

Yes they do watch the site, I know from personal experience that this is a fact. And yes, it does serve as a check and balance, but that works both ways. They learn from us and our research, and we aren't free to completely exercise are free speech rights, knowing that they are listening.

Bailenforcer

Handshake? Only if you buy the coffee.... :p

well i am good at that, and just so were clear, i don't like to pee on anyone i like! and no pun intended but i do like bailenforcer!! its hard to see that sometimes but he has great insight into some things! i don't think we have ever met in person but i have a firm handshake in store for this guy!:banana: