• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Belle Meade delays vote on firearms ordinance banning guns 6-16-2010

RussP

I delete pictures all of the time,
Yes he does.
...Williamson County "fixed" their undersize signs.
How did they "fix" their signs?
When I have time and after I get my handgun permit back Brentwood will be sued for their unconstitutional gun ban and in that lawsuit I will also challenge their ban of guns in parks.
Why not spend a hundred bucks and have your atty send them a letter of facts about those topics and see what happens. Better yet, you write the letter and have your atty sign it for $50. Might save you a couple hundred dollars. If they respond negatively, write a letter to the editor citing your efforts and asking for citizen support for the measures.

Again, the filing fee is $350. You've spent less than $200. $150 more to spend on that ballistic vest.

Will someone who is not on Leonard's ignore list please quote this so he can see it? Thanks!!