• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Big Shots Go Down at Gun Show', 20 Jan BusinessWeek.com

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Interesting. If they broke the law so be it. Would like to know more about what is going on.

Now since they got that kick back scheme out of the way I wonder if they will investigate that interesting situation between the Clintons and the Ruler of Dubai.

Didn't the case of the State of Florida vs Prince whats his name disappear?

Capn Camo

imported post

the context takes care of the dangling. Its obvious who was conspiring if one party was S&W and the other the FBI. Neither did I leave out "allegedly" since there is no Constitutional burden on me to do so, I cannot charge them with anything. "Allegedly" does not apply to an Agent telling us a story, there is no allegation of a story. Kindly save the English lectures for another Forum.

Best I recall, it was a foriegn arms sales with a 20%'price reduction' to sweeten the deal, um, bribery of sorts. Apparently its illegal even if the actual kickback occurred out of the Country if an American participated.

It didnt "cast a pall over the show" didnt even hear anyone talking about it. I wouldnt have known about it except we happened to have dinner with one of the Agents. These arent Keystone Cops, they dont come in with lights flashing.