• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blatant black hypocrisy

sudden valley gunner

Are you sure? I do.

Not to the extent of violence or hatred, and I don't even use my difference for making points. But my pigment does play a part in my center. I try to use common sense over raw emotion though. I use my bias for choices that either please or are beneficial to me, not for frustration or violence, or hatred. Even white people have preferences of other white people based on appearance, same goes for all races.

Ever notice how people who look alike tend to flock together in the lunch room or at parties? Wonder how with so many species of animals that are in the same gene pool tend to not mix based on physical features?

I always found it amazing that when chickens are allowed to free roam, that the chickens that look alike flock together. Keep in mind they have no mirrors to know, but they seem to know. So you may not make choices based on pigment, or you may use your pigment to make intelligent wise choices.

You make a good point, although I feel I don't separate my self from other because of my pigment. A family picture could show you that. I do find my self more attracted to the members of the opposite sex who have a darker pigment than mine. My family pictures would point that out too. I would say my choice of friends would be on how they are as a person in themselves and if we are compatible because of that, I really have no care about their genetic make up.

I lived several years in Hawaii as a minority, a had very few "white" friends and talk about hot chics.......:lol: