• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blog post from an AZ-anti

AL Ranger

I bet his tone would change real fast if someone had tried to take everyone in the building hostage and that old man had saved the day.

This story has the usual identifiers of anti-gun liberals:
-Shops in natural foods store
-A European is involved
-A Californian is involved
-A plethora of insults are used to describe both AZ law and the armed citizen
-misinformed of the gun laws
-the inexplicable fear of murder/getting shot/spontaneous gun fight

I also read through some of his other blog posts. This man is delirious. He suggests in another post that we replace airbags with spikes to thin the herd of bad drivers. He mentions medieval law in several other places as if he were living in a police state. He talks about how he as a poor person in Scottsdale is somehow inferior to the many affluent people that live there. He is more than an anti-gun imbecile, he is a full on nut job.

+1 Now we have the ultimate definition of a hoplophobe.

Last edited:

MKEgal

Is it just me being blind, or is there no place to leave comments/rebuttals?

According to his website: http://www.9timezones.com/w/avails.htm
his email is: hottip @ gmail.com

It does seem rather odd that he so promotes the 1st amendment when it suits him, but doesn't like others expressing their opinions, so shuts down the comments. The phrase I remember for that situation is: "If you can't take it, don't dish it out."

Of course, he also claims he's gotten some pretty nasty comments ("death threats"), which may be an exaggeration for effect or someone may be behaving badly. Politeness, grasshopper.

Robin47

I wqnt to encounter this guy... somewhere, anywhere. I want him to say something directly... not snivel off to the 'manager'... or whomever. He's in disregard of the Constitution... or the actual meaning of a right. That 'old man' has prob'ly been carrying a gun before this peach-suckin' schmuck was born.

sonoran_Tj nailed it!

Right on ! I guess us old men who carry guns, have just found the right way to keep the Bad Kalifornians
out of Arizona, the plan is don't CCW, but all should OC, so when the scared Kali's come to AZ, they will not want to come there anymore, for Fear of being Shot !

:) " Gee I Love it when a plan comes together" :) Robin47

Last edited:

Slayer of Paper

...That's satirical, right? I mean...no one can REALLY be that stupid AND be capable of using the internet...

The stupidity hurts my brain. Move back to California, or move to Chicago if you like living in places where you don't have to be afraid of people legally carrying guns for self defense.

See, that's exactly what I thought when I read it. It honestly sounds like a 2A activist MOCKING an anti! I don't think I could have done just that any better than the guy did himself! His arguments are absolutely LUDICROUS, so that a 10 year old could defeat them. I never would have believed that people like that actually exist in real life...

gunslinger493

"Then I will buy you a gun at Christmas. And you will buy one for me."

"Huh?" I couldn't believe my ears. Every now and then, she has trouble with the English language. I was beginning to wonder if this was one of those times.

"We will return here on December 26th, and we will stand in front of that old fasz with our brand-new guns, and we will call him out." 'Fasz' is the Hungarian word for 'pr*ck.' When she starts peppering her conversation with Magyar expletives, it's a pretty good indication she's having no trouble at all with her English. "And if he tries to walk away, we will laugh at the size of his tiny shriveled-up fasz."

I am not a lawyer, but wouldn't that statement above be considered premeditation?

I know this is an old thread, but wanted to ask anyway.

TOF

Poor fellah, he is probably a real nice guy, just ate too much of the Peaches and sh*t especialy the sh*t. It may take a lifetime to get it all out of his mouth. Hopefully he went back to Kalifornia to spit the rest out.

Phoenix David

I came from California . . . and I woke up. Though the summers are brutal here in comparison to where I came from, I would rather have brutal summers and feel safe than live in paradise and know it's a matter of time before I am a victim of a criminal who will likely get away with my murder.

Well welcome to Arizona and the forums. A couple of points to ponder, air conditioning is your friend, running the ac in your car does not hurt the gas millage enough to worry about, get a sun screen for the windshield, the closest parking stall is not always the best.