• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blueprint for Federal Action on Guns”

simmonsjoe

imported post

okboomer wrote:
Task Force 16 wrote:
Ya know, when you think about this, it appears to look more like a blueprint for how to start a bloody civil war.

I wonder if it would do any good to start petitions in each of our respective states to ban Mayor Bloomberg from entering our states. Perhaps, the state of NY could ban him from going outside the city limits of NYC. Make him a prisoner of his own cesspool.
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey<<- Bloomberg, the monkey on our backs

Amen, brother ... looking like someone wants something to get started ... just so they can pass more laws infringing on citizen's rights.
Even that ass Kaine in VA passed a law that makes what Bloomberg's agents did to those NOVA gun shops illegal. If he did it again in VA we'd arrest him.

okboomer

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Bloomberg is all about control and money. He mandated that all NYC cabs be equipped with credit-card readers. Let me tell you, nothing pi$$es me off worse than getting a street hail and having the moron present a xxxx damned credit/debit card. Radio calls, I gotta take em but if I am picking up a street hail, I am doing it mostly because I am in need of cash for oh, say, FUEL.

You know those Visa ads where they show a line of ppeople paying for their coffee and donut with a swioe of a card, and then some guy comes up with cash and they give him dirty looks while the cheesed-off clerk roots for change? BALONEY. In the time it takes for one credit card to process and be signed off, I could ring up and make change for two or three people.

It is control and nothing but. And so many of these idiots who so blithely pay for everything they can with a debit card, either unaware or not caring that every time they do, a permanent record is made of what they just did; are the people who scream loudest about the Patriot Act and "snooping".

And I imagine Bloomberg is really creaming his Jos A. Banks over the fact that with "electronic cash"; truly private gun sales will be rendered impossible.

I really wonder what Bloomie is gonna do when the Ubamanistas come for his money?
Isn't that part of the agenda ... to phase out cash ... you know, the stuff with the holograms and the security strip?

I won't use credit cards, nor the 'rebate' cards that stores offer ... it all goes into a database somewhere.

Reloadable debit cards work just fine and the maintenance charges are low ... lower than my checking account. Some still leave an identity trail, but those can be broken.

*tip toe tip toe, t r y i n g t o f l y u n d e r t h e r a d a r*

Bloomie will hide behind his armed guards ...

okboomer

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
No that would stop the federal intrusion, into where it has no right to be.

On another point I feel we need to have another "tea party" were stop giving our government money. Even if half of U.S. did this, we could drastically change the way things are done.
We wouldn't even have to not send our tax money in ... just get enough folks to delay filing until April 15th instead of filing early ... revenues will fall and something will have to give.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Celebrate, celebrate..........then we need to get back to work. It ain't over yet.

Yata hey