• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bowling Fundraiser for Care House 3/26

manicdevery

I am going and bringing a friend... I just don't know who I am taking. I will find someone for the loooooong ride.
see you guys there!!!

Devery

P.S. and I am pretty sure I will be winning the pistol.......

scot623

A check for $1500 was handed to the Care House last night! What a great charity, they were beyond thankful for the generosity of those who attended and/or donated showed. Kudo's 2A community!!!

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

PDinDetroit +5 had a great time.

We had a guy from the local area, not an MOC or MGO Member, join our "bowling team", who under 9-Pin No Tap bowled a 286 (10 strikes in a row, most were natural strikes). This guy was a little nervous at first about Open Carry of Firearms, but got over that pretty quickly.

The best game I could muster was a 201 (3 strikes in the 10th frame to get there).

scot623

The PDinDetroit clan seemed to clean up during the raffles. It was either great luck or stacking the deck by buying a pile of raffle tickets...I'm guessing it was a little of both! As always, thank you for your support. :)

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Great time had by all!

Thanks MOC/MOG for putting this event together to benefit such a worthy cause as carehouse. Nicely done Ladies & Gentlemen! A standing ovation to all of you. My Wife & I had a great time :D +1 (Gazillion) to all who volunteered their time & resources to help kids in need.

Last edited: