• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breaking News: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona Shot During Public Event in Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Jesus fecking christ Glock, WTF!

too late! WAVE has already posted Glock 34's Abhorent maniacal rantings on their page

Jesus fecking Christ Glock, Will you please think about what the **** you are typing before hitting the 'Submit" button.

What the hell where you thinking, first you send that group a message about female hygiene, now this?

To all,

I, Mr. H. Nutczak have nothing in common with the OCDO member named "Glock 34", and I feel his recent behavior is nothing short of abhorrent.
Please do not associate the other members of OCDO with this individual, we find his writings just as crass, and I will not tolerate it anymore.

paul@paul-fisher.com

too late! WAVE has already posted Glock 34's Abhorent maniacal rantings on their page

Jesus fecking Christ Glock, Will you please think about what the **** you are typing before hitting the 'Submit" button.

What the hell where you thinking, first you send that group a message about female hygiene, now this?

To all,

I, Mr. H. Nutczak have nothing in common with the OCDO member named "Glock 34", and I feel his recent behavior is nothing short of abhorrent.
Please do not associate the other members of OCDO with this individual, we find his writings just as crass, and I will not tolerate it anymore.

+1

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

To all,

I hate to tell ya this Nutczak..But what I said was not a rant , just an opinion regarding a tragic event that happened to members & supporters of a political party that I detest with every fiber of my being. Am I choked up about the shooting no to be honest with you ALL i am not. Do I wish It would not have happened yes i do absolutely wish the shooting would not have taken place & now the Liberal dems will throw it in all of our faces. But I did not know the victims personally, just a bunch of people in Arizona that got murdered by a wacko, nothing I can do about it.. Would I be a little more sad if it was a Republican official that was shot along with 6 conservative Republican Supporters you bet I would as they are the home team.

I wonder what the WAVE people that you clearly like so much would be posting if it would have been a PRO GUN TEA BAGER & 6 of his supporters being shot down, I bet the comments would be WORSE than anything I wrote.

I have become indifferent to the plight of the people that have destroyed this "once" great country. You all have to pick a side, THEY HAVE !

Last edited:

Alexcabbie

Conolly and Moran were on the local news along with that Conyers idiot. All three of them said the exact same thing: that this shooting is the result of "the violence and anger in our political discourse" and the "easy availability of semi-automatic weapons". It was as though three Chatty Kathys had had their strings pulled. (Moran of course had a loooooong string: they were barely able to get him to shut up).

The lefties think they have a "twofer" here: an excuse to start up the tired old anti-gun hue and cry AND ammo to make Rush Limbaugh and the others shut up. They are already dancing in the blood of the victims.

I just have one question: If "TEA partiers" and easily available firearms are the ingredients for a mass shooting,

THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE HEARD OF A MASS SHOOTING AT A GUN SHOW?? HUH??

This tragedy was due to absolutely nothing other than the unfortunate confluence of (1)a nutty-buddy kid and (2)a "soft target" PERIOD.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Do you realize the crap you post affects us all?

I do not care how you try to backpedal out of this, Your statements have a debilitating backlash for every single person who associates themselves with this forum, and the Wisconsin gun-rights movement as a whole in a very bad way!

Now that Jeri already has that statement on her WAVE page, sent via e-mail, with a screenshot,by one of her supporters.

How do you feel that you have helped any of us gain our rights back? Or made us look like productive caring members of society?
With continued boneheaded statements like that, you are doing Jeri's work for her! This all comes down to how the public views us, and when you make a statement as an individual, it shows poorly on all of us.

If I was a moderator of this forum, I would have had you as needing approval for each and every post before it shows up on this very public forum. Or I would have slammed the "Ban-Hammer" after your post pertaining to female hygiene!

Seriously WTF were you thinking? it is already too late to fix this. So I am publicly distancing myself from you as far as I possibly can. I may even delete my account and walk away from this forum just so I as an individual and my business is not tied to your postings at all.

I am not trying to turn this into a "Bash Glock 34" thread, but this crap is inexcusable IMO!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I do not care how you try to backpedal out of this, Your statements have a debilitating backlash for every single person who associates themselves with this forum, and the Wisconsin gun-rights movement as a whole in a very bad way!

Now that Jeri already has that statement on her WAVE page, sent via e-mail, with a screenshot,by one of her supporters.

How do you feel that you have helped any of us gain our rights back? Or made us look like productive caring members of society?
With continued boneheaded statements like that, you are doing Jeri's work for her! This all comes down to how the public views us, and when you make a statement as an individual, it shows poorly on all of us.

If I was a moderator of this forum, I would have had you as needing approval for each and every post before it shows up on this very public forum. Or I would have slammed the "Ban-Hammer" after your post pertaining to female hygiene!

Seriously WTF were you thinking? it is already too late to fix this. So I am publicly distancing myself from you as far as I possibly can. I may even delete my account and walk away from this forum just so I as an individual and my business is not tied to your postings at all.

I am not trying to turn this into a "Bash Glock 34" thread, but this crap is inexcusable IMO!

Back pedaling , was something I was not doing, nor intended to do. My Original post was clearing my own opinion.
Unlike the uber Politically Correct hive that is the OCDO Majority that would rather sell their souls than to be an individual with their own opinions & thoughts and say something that god forbid would be construed as controversial or even lacking feeling. I see that the people that created Political correctness ( liberal democrats ) have already trained the once independent thinkers to be societies new dumbed down sheep. So free speech is dead & long live PC. I see this country is now truly a big grazing field. Shhhh...don't say something that might hurt anothers feeling., because someone might take a screen shot of it & post on another website.

Last edited:

oak1971

I have become indifferent to the plight of the people that have destroyed this "once" great country. You all have to pick a side, THEY HAVE !

Then you have become just like them. Good job. You can't survive living on hate, it will consume you.

Spartacus

Banned
Better be careful Glock. You are in danger of becoming the new Spartacus.:eek:

Don't forget rule #1 in the WI forum:

Rule #1 Individual opinion WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! You must dumb yourself down and parrot ONLY ACCEPTED TERMINOLOGY and POLITICALLY CORRECT OPINIONS!!!

Now I'm not saying I agree with your opinion but goddam it I sure respect your right to voice it.

jpm84092

Kind Thoughts and Prayer For The Victims Anyone?

Can we re-focus? How about putting some of our energies into kind thoughts and prayers for the speedy recovery of Representative Giffords and for the rest of those who survived - and for consolation for the families of the victims who did not survive?

We can do much to show the anti's that we are caring and concerned citizens while at the same time strongly noting that no new firearm restrictions will help prevent future similar occurrences; indeed new firearm restrictions will help insure that this sort of tragic event repeats itself.

UglyGun

PT111

I can understand Glock34's opinion and posts however I cannot condone them. I do think he has the right to say them but in no way do I agree nor do I feel the same way. This was a case of 6 people being killed by a nutjob that has lost touch with reality and accomplished nothing good for whatever he thought he was going to do.

I do not know anything about Mrs. Giffords other that what I read in the past 24 hours or so and it appears that she had the best interest of the American people at heart whether or not you felt that she was correct or not. I do not know if the shooter had any idea what her opinions are as it appears to me that he has lost touch with reality so much that he has no understanding of right or wrong. I remember when I was told of JFK's death and how I felt that someone had lost their life due to some idiot in the world. I was not a fan of JFK at all and although young at the time I knew that he was changing the US and felt that he was doing it for worse. As much as I disliked him I now feel that his death hurt those who supported him most just as the assination of Lincoln hurt the South much, much more than if he had lived.

We may not agree with someone's politics but killing them, especially in the US is not the way to get rid of them. Those who are trying to blame Sarah Palin for this are just as crazy as the fellow who did this shooting. I never rejoice at someone being removed from power due to death as too many times I have seen the one to replace them to be much worse. The only right way to remove someone from office in the US is via the ballot box and for someone to think that any other way will be successful is wrong. It will hurt you much more than it will help. You may not have known a single one of those killed or injured during this shooting but I will guarantee that you will be effected by it.

johnny amish

To all,

Well said. Glock speaks only for himself and no one else. We find this type of behavior unaccecptable and if you read the posts that followed I am not alone in my opinion. Do not for one second think that one man speaks for us all. You have every right to lash out at Glock 34 and the awefull comments he made but please understand we do not share his opinion.

LR Yote 312

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

LR Yote

lockman

State Researcher
I hate to tell ya this Nutczak..But what I said was not a rant , just an opinion regarding a tragic event that happened to members & supporters of a political party that I detest with every fiber of my being. Am I choked up about the shooting no to be honest with you ALL i am not. Do I wish It would not have happened yes i do absolutely wish the shooting would not have taken place & now the Liberal dems will throw it in all of our faces. But I did not know the victims personally, just a bunch of people in Arizona that got murdered by a wacko, nothing I can do about it.. Would I be a little more sad if it was a Republican official that was shot along with 6 conservative Republican Supporters you bet I would as they are the home team.

I wonder what the WAVE people that you clearly like so much would be posting if it would have been a PRO GUN TEA BAGER & 6 of his supporters being shot down, I bet the comments would be WORSE than anything I wrote.

[SARCASM OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE] Yep, I suppose the 9 year old girl shot in the chest was just collateral damages no need shed a tear there. [/SARCASM]

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I can understand Glock34's opinion and posts however I cannot condone them. I do think he has the right to say them but in no way do I agree nor do I feel the same way. This was a case of 6 people being killed by a nutjob that has lost touch with reality and accomplished nothing good for whatever he thought he was going to do.

I do not know anything about Mrs. Giffords other that what I read in the past 24 hours or so and it appears that she had the best interest of the American people at heart whether or not you felt that she was correct or not. I do not know if the shooter had any idea what her opinions are as it appears to me that he has lost touch with reality so much that he has no understanding of right or wrong. I remember when I was told of JFK's death and how I felt that someone had lost their life due to some idiot in the world. I was not a fan of JFK at all and although young at the time I knew that he was changing the US and felt that he was doing it for worse. As much as I disliked him I now feel that his death hurt those who supported him most just as the assination of Lincoln hurt the South much, much more than if he had lived.

We may not agree with someone's politics but killing them, especially in the US is not the way to get rid of them. Those who are trying to blame Sarah Palin for this are just as crazy as the fellow who did this shooting. I never rejoice at someone being removed from power due to death as too many times I have seen the one to replace them to be much worse. The only right way to remove someone from office in the US is via the ballot box and for someone to think that any other way will be successful is wrong. It will hurt you much more than it will help. You may not have known a single one of those killed or injured during this shooting but I will guarantee that you will be effected by it.

I agree with everything you say here 100% . Assassinations are not the way to achieve a goal, JFK's death was tragic , Lincoln was a good president, & I agree the Anti gun powers that be will us this event against the gun owning population. It's just astonishing that my little comment that offended so many people here was nothing , I used no profane language, no insults, no threats, no vulgarities,no sexist or racist comments just a simple personal opinion. Then WAVE & you guys throw a fit. I was IM'ed that I had shown no class, that my comments here reflect all of you & I am the worst person ever to walk the earth. Well you all go on thinking that.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
[SARCASM OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE] Yep, I suppose the 9 year old girl shot in the chest was just collateral damages no need shed a tear there. [/SARCASM]

Actually I am too busy shedding a tear & praying for a little 4 year old boy named Charlie Knuth, that is in Critical stable condition in a Childrens Hospital in Minn after getting chemo & a stem cell transplant for a genetic skin disorder that he was born with, he has had to endure 2nd degree burn like blister since he was born.

But yeah, I am cold, uncaring, heartless individual, that has no regard for human life. yeah right.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

so how did a little 9 year old girl that was shot in the chest by a wacko in Arizona destroy this country ? No, I think she was an innocent bystander, Yes ? & the loss of her very young life is a tragedy. next time find a way to attack me that is not so completely Classless & try something that works.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
It's just astonishing that my little comment that offended so many people here was nothing , I used no profane language, no insults, no threats, no vulgarities,no sexist or racist comments just a simple personal opinion. Then WAVE & you guys throw a fit. I was IM'ed that I had shown no class, that my comments here reflect all of you & I am the worst person ever to walk the earth. Well you all go on thinking that.

lol now you know how it feels to have an original opinion around here... :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.