• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

buffalo wild wings VERY anti-gun

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I misunderstood about the gun place in the same shopping center as BWW. I thought it was posted that the gun store did not allow OC either. I will gladly spend my money in any gun store that allows OC. I frequently go to New Frontier Armory.

GoDSpeeD

VegasGlocKid

imported post

ha! im not really going to refuse to leave a place. im just saying. law is law. doesnt matter who the lawyer is. one lawyer doesnt stand up for a law that another doesnt. that lawyer is stating the the law says etc etc....shouldnt that mean any lawyer should know what the law says?

New Frontier Armory

imported post

Infinitearms and Facejackets will prob repost on here, but the BWW in our plaza has finally caught on, and even though most of us have never had any trouble in there, they finally got one the other day and said that they will not allow firearms in this one either.

And just for clarification.....the sign on our store door reads that we ENCOURAGE legal carry of firearms, both open or concealed (with a permit) in our store.

New Frontier Armory

imported post

By the way, Decara's Pizza, between our store and BWW supports open carry.....I may start putting a fishbowl out in the store for people to put their food receipts from Decara's in and we can tally them up once a week to send down to BWW to see how much business they're loosing.

infinitearms

imported post

Guido beat me to it.

The female manager who approached me said that no gun policy is from corporate and that Regional Manager ordered signs for every store in the valley and they would be posted in the next week or two. So this was not just a policy at the Craig Rd store or due to our large group gathering.

and could we tell our customers who plan to eat at BWW not to bring there guns in. Sure thing.

DON'T EAT AT BWW!

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I think collecting receipts is a good idea. Maybe send them to the district manager or corporate office for BWW.

GoDSpeeD

Vegassteve

imported post

New Frontier Armory wrote:
By the way, Decara's Pizza, between our store and BWW supports open carry.....I may start putting a fishbowl out in the store for people to put their food receipts from Decara's in and we can tally them up once a week to send down to BWW to see how much business they're loosing.

I was going to be coming into the store on thursday so I will also now get some lunch from the pizza joint. Thanks for the heads up.

Aww crap I see your closed Thurs.