• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CA UOC LDF fundraising challenge!

coolusername2007

imported post

Donated $25, wish it could've been more.

Theseus, with the way OC is getting all kinds of media attention right now,it may be a good idea to delay longer if possible. As the country gets re-educated on this rightand people aren't freaked out about it, it may help your cause. Just a thought.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Without discussing my case, the benefit of delay is almost always to the defense.

The delay is for many reasons, one being that I am not my lawyers only client.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Matched my last donation...Keep your chin up Theseus!
Don't worry, my chin is up. . . its the fact that I am about $20K in debt (directly related to the case) and I can't seem to get a job that makes this suck.

Will work for job!

coolusername2007

imported post

Theseus wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:
Matched my last donation...Keep your chin up Theseus!
Don't worry, my chin is up. . . its the fact that I am about $20K in debt (directly related to the case) and I can't seem to get a job that makes this suck.

Will work for job!
Put it out there. What are your skills and abilities? What kind of job are you looking for? You never know who might be able to help.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The large breadth of my experience is in sales & management.

I have run fast food restaurants, managed sales teams and liaised with national sales reps.

I am most experienced and capable in turning loosing businesses around to producing businesses. . . That is to say I am better at fixing losers than I am at making successes.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Theseus wrote:
The large breadth of my experience is in sales & management.

I have run fast food restaurants, managed sales teams and liaised with national sales reps.

I am most experienced and capable in turning loosing businesses around to producing businesses. . . That is to say I am better at fixing losers than I am at making successes.
Yeah. . . Not a highly coveted skill set right now.

I am a highly dedicated worker. For the proper compensation I can do anything. . . hint hint. . . I have resorted myself to doing odd jobs that call on my skills as a painter, carpenter and other jobs I held in my teens. . .

If I was even the slightest in shape I am almost to the point that I would enlist in the military again.. . . least then I would be doing something. . . I am bored out of my mind and finding work is not easy right now.

coolusername2007

imported post

Theseus wrote:
Yeah. . . Not a highly coveted skill set right now.

I am a highly dedicated worker. For the proper compensation I can do anything. . . hint hint. . . I have resorted myself to doing odd jobs that call on my skills as a painter, carpenter and other jobs I held in my teens. . .

If I was even the slightest in shape I am almost to the point that I would enlist in the military again.. . . least then I would be doing something. . . I am bored out of my mind and finding work is not easy right now.
Keep your spirits up, something will come along. When you can't find opportunity, then it's time to go out and make opportunity.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
Theseus wrote:
For the proper compensation I can do anything. . . hint hint. . .
:what:

If this forum had signatures, this quote would be in mine. :lol:

Oh, and good luck with the job search. I know how frustrating it can be. Especially if you're not accustomed to being idle.
Doh! :banghead:

sudden valley gunner

imported post

stuckinchico wrote:
Honestly I support legally carrying a firearm. It doesn't make a difference to me as long as it is done legally. Im Against illegally carrying. Criminals comes to mind. I dont really like eating pavement, But as long as it is the only way that i can legally carry So be it. I will continue to support anyway I can to the public.

Honestly I wish that the people on Calgun that run their soup coolers against open carry. would step out and actually do it. Then they have the right to run there mouth. OC IS NOT EASY!!! I had an officer injure my arm during a take down. ANY ONE WITH A CCW can you say that? I complied!!!

I have a good feeling that I know ow Susan B Anthony must have felt
Is there a thread on this incident? Did you press charges?