• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp out 5/17 - 5/19/13

heresolong

A thoroughly enjoyable time. Incredible food and lots of it. The only negative was having to leave, on my bike, at 0530 Sunday to get to Snohomish before eight. It was a tad chilly in the mountain passes, then raining on the rainy side.

Already looking forward to next year.

Jeff Hayes

We ate one of the chickens tonight that did not cook long enough Saturday, totally awesome. Next time we will turn the chickens once during their cooking cycle.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
969510_10151634061909686_1890325806_n.jpg

We should of taken this picture the day before as we had over 30 at that time.... but here is this years group shot.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Very good weekend

Great picture:)

It was a great weekend of visiting and getting to know new people, and putting faces to the names. Andrew and I had a good time, thanks for welcoming us to the group.

Thor80

Well, I'm finally back from my 11 day outing from Spokane to Port Angeles with the Wenatchee Camp being my first stop on the way. It was fun times, glad to see lots of families there and put some faces to names. Nice to meet everyone! Look forward to next year! :)

-Thor