• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

can u shoot a man for killing your dog?

SigPacker

imported post

If a BG were to shoot my dog, it would be an unprovoked attack that I assume would be to take out my guard dog to get to me or my family... our dog - as sweet as she is in normal situations does not take to kindly to "shady" individuals. Its amazing how keen she is on judging character...

This is the last thing the BG would see if she were to attack our family... (yep thats our GSD Juno btw)

amzbrady

imported post

SigPacker wrote:
If a BG were to shoot my dog, it would be an unprovoked attack that I assume would be to take out my guard dog to get to me or my family... our dog - as sweet as she is in normal situations does not take to kindly to "shady" individuals. Its amazing how keen she is on judging character...

She is super sweet with family and our 2 month old son as well!

[line]
Edited sentence cause Sig edited picture, and now I make less sense than usual.

SigPacker

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
SigPacker wrote:

Aw, cute baby, and really neat baby holder thingy too.

Thanks!! I was trying to edit and get the 2 pics to show up together... but it didnt work... so I put it in a second post.... lol

SigPacker

imported post

BTW you gotta see her sniff for explosives in our sons diaper... ROFL!

amzbrady

imported post

SigPacker wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
SigPacker wrote:

Aw, cute baby, and really neat baby holder thingy too.

Thanks!! I was trying to edit and get the 2 pics to show up together... but it didnt work... so I put it in a second post.... lol
yeah, I havent figured out the two pics in one post thing either. I thing is requires a BA in OCDO posting.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Very nice pics and a dog most will not mess with.

attachment.php

attachment.php