• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Canton Cop Threatens to Execute Driver Over Weapons Permit

Packer fan

E-mail sent to a few City Councilors

To whom it may concern,

I just listened to a rant about how your Officer's murder threats was do to the recent arming of the general populous. I don't know if you know this or not but we have been armed since the founding of the nation. We just chose not to exercise our Second Amendment but now as our nation has become more and more crime ridden, despite the gun laws that have been on the books for years, we have choosing and taking the responsibility to defend our selves and our loved ones.

In light of the recent video of Officer Harless and according to a Mr. Allen Schulman words, with a caller from Phenix, Az, we will need to defend ourselves and loved ones from your Officers if I pass through your town while exercising my Constitutionally protected (both Ohio and United States) right. Why, because Mr. Allen Schulman doesn't agree with a law that has been passed and signed. I now know that your Officers can break laws and threaten to murder people with impunity. It sounds to me, according to his words, that this will be standard operating procedure. It will also be standard operational procedure to threaten unarmed women with lumps.

Sincerely,

Deanimator

I think if you wound up sitting next to him and his family in some restaurant and his kids and yours started interacting with each other, you might even find him to be a likeable freind.
Don't bet on it.

He's got a proven track record of picking on the helpless.

If I ever did see his wife, I'll bet I'd see her wearing sunglasses... to hide the black eye(s).

Harless is EXACTLY the kind of cop the Chicago FOP was trying to protect when they went on National Public Radio in '96. They were on "All Things Considered" to protest against a proposed Illinois law which would have disarmed those convicted of domestic violence... because it didn't exempt cops.