• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying At Places With "No Carry" Signs

LEO 229

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
SNIP:
Otherwise... a citizen can go get a warrant on his own after the violation has taken place.
that require the owner/mgr to be able to ID the suspect/trespasser

or is the trespass warrantissued to John/Jane Doe and a description
True... this is where the police get involved and get the ID unless the person is known.

If you fail to identify yourself.. you could be taken down to the magistrate and the complainant could get the john doe warrant for you.

You will NOT leave the jail until you prove who you are.

unrequited

imported post

ne1 wrote:

Tiwei verot ytinu tropp onaev ahdlu owelp oeper omosp udaer htsih tpmub d'Ith guoht tsujI.

Emoce bevah emost nelis ylned duswo hgnis irpru ssiti.
.it is surprising how suddenly silent some have becomE

.I just thought I'd bump this thread up so more people would have an opport unity to review iT

Neplusultra

imported post

unrequited wrote:
ne1 wrote:

Tiwei verot ytinu tropp onaev ahdlu owelp oeper omosp udaer htsih tpmub d'Ith guoht tsujI.

Emoce bevah emost nelis ylned duswo hgnis irpru ssiti.
.it is surprising how suddenly silent some have becomE

.I just thought I'd bump this thread up so more people would have an opport unity to review iT
You both have too much time on your hands :^).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
We need to shoot full auto again.... We need a fix!!
Ask and ye shall receive.
Yata hey

Attachments

• thchaingun.gif
    thchaingun.gif
    39.1 KB · Views: 190

LEO 229

imported post

I got my range membership now....

I can shoot any time I like!! Yea!!

ne1

imported post

I, too, can shoot anytime I like, but then I live far enough from so-called civilization that no one cares whether I have a range card.