• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying in Previously Forbidden Municipalities

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
As of this past Summer, Ride the Ducks was not posted but Dixie Stampede was posted. The sign at Dixie Stampede did not follow state guidelines as far as size, etc.

Well look who rolled out of bed!!!!!

You slept through the downtown no permit walk my man! We sent em notice, then sent them more notice and then when they said it would be confusing under A5 and 656 we offered to volunteer for arrest and would be walking without permits.

Look around you might find slay's whine about it after the fact with mommies demanding attention.

Good to see you back!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Not sure which municipality I was in .

Well look who else woke up!!

Would have bet serious money on you and your crew showing up downtown for the walk.

I know, we ain't best buds, but A5 makes it complete and restores our freedoms, some folks are still concerned over it and think it might take a court case to settle it, well we keep offering it up and they keep declining it.

I can share some info with you if you want it since I know you like to ride on the edge of things, it might be useful to you, one thing is for sure, the legislative work is done and you won't be asked to curb efforts or criticized for living as you see fit.

Grizzly25

Very Quiet

Not much going on here. You mean to tell me nobody OC's in commy territory, need to hear some good news/stories.

Oramac

Not much going on here. You mean to tell me nobody OC's in commy territory, need to hear some good news/stories.

When it's 30 degrees outside? Most likely everyone is wearing coats that cover their guns at this point.

Come spring, I'm sure there'll be more OCing going on.

OC for ME

So my question is Im an Oklahoman and I travel to Branson on the occasion. So with the new law out of state license holders can carry in Branson now openly?
Ya gotta be careful, we can spot a Okie just by lookin atem. They'll check ya every time. ;)

Seriously, what physical characteristic do cops look for, other than the gat on the hip, that prompts a cop to interact with any citizen with a gat on their hip.

Renegadez

Ya gotta be careful, we can spot a Okie just by lookin atem. They'll check ya every time. ;)

Seriously, what physical characteristic do cops look for, other than the gat on the hip, that prompts a cop to interact with any citizen with a gat on their hip.

Long Hair, Dark Sunglasses, the Color of a persons Skin, Ron Paul Stickers, NRA stickers Shirts or hats regarding the 2nd Amendment or virtually any patriotic support of this country could get you harassed arrested and or all of the above including public choking's beat downs and getting your ass shot off. All the while spewing nothing to see here MOVE ALONG!