• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Center Mass Firearms on Boulder Highway in Henderson admittedly anti-OC

VegasGlocKid

restructured or not. OC friendly or not. this place blows. and only due to my AR15 hobby and let down from them i wont go back. i call on the phone asking for AR pistol length gas tubes and AR carbine H buffers and Pistol Buffer tubes, to which the kid says he has all and i should come down to get them before someone else buys them haha. so i get there. he pull outs a carbine length gas tube and a full size buffer. *sigh* now i know not everyone knows the ins and outs of an AR15 or even the pistol variants of them. but i drove all the way down there because he was sure he had it.

so i tell him those parts are no bueno and he asks what i plan on doing. none of his damn business! but i entertain his question anyway. tell him im building an AR pistol and i only need these few parts to complete it so i can reg it. THEN he goes into salesman/lawyer/gunsmith/teacher. and starts telling me i have to use a full size buffer and i better be VERY careful with the buffer tube i use so the ATF doesnt put me in jail blah blah blah. and the pistol length gas tube isnt the right one and that i have to pay a tax stamp and Henderson PD wont reg a shorty AR....

Cmon kid. Ive built more of these than youve sold guns. needless to say all the info he gave me about ATF regulations and local laws about AR pistols were completely WRONG! i sure hope they have someone else there that knows anything about ARs..

needless to say...a spikes tactical buffer kit, and a PISTOL length gas tube later....im cycling rounds out of my Henderson PD registered and blue carded AR15.

maybe im expecting too much out of gun shop employees? good thing my FFL came in the mail. time to get dealer pricing online and not have to deal with society.

end rant... lol

and yes big gun is pretty bad ass. ive been in there a couple times bull ******** with the big dude. even got my mp22 from him.

Last edited: