• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central VA OCDO Dinner

DeadCenter

imported post

DeadCenter wrote:
Looks like this one is falling dead again.

I got two "should be able to" and one "I can't earlier in the day" but maybe later.

Anymore interest or is that it?

DC

Dead -- Cancelled -- All done... Maybe it's a summer thing, I don't know. Justnot enough interest to do it.

Cal -- 72 -- I will pm you guy's later.

DC

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Drat. Just caught this after return from vacation.

Next one.

72Malibu

imported post

muzz3256 wrote:
I would love to do this, everything seems to be in NOVA or Tidewater, abouth the farthest I can travel is Culpeper, maybe a little farther north.

-muzz
Well, it seems like the central VA crew is starting to grow a little. We have 2 Charlottesville people that I know of, me (little bit north of there), some Culpeper and Harrisonburg area people and I think 1 from Louisatoo. Seems like NOVA is where it all started and "The know is spreading". I think we'll have a pretty decent central VA crew before too long. We just didn't have enough interest for this one, but there will be others.

muzz3256

imported post

Well l will keep an eye on this post, I would love to go somewhere nearby and meet other people with the same feelings I do, I live in a very anti-gun home (parents still can't firgure out what went wrong with me :lol:). So keep me posted about central va happenings. I am still new to the board, but am loving every min of it.

-muzz

AbNo

imported post

72Malibu wrote:
Well, it seems like the central VA crew is starting to grow a little.  We have 2 Charlottesville people that I know of, me (little bit north of there), some Culpeper and Harrisonburg area people and I think 1 from Louisa too.  Seems like NOVA is where it all started and "The know is spreading".  I think we'll have a pretty decent central VA crew before too long.  We just didn't have enough interest for this one, but there will be others. 

Wait, who else is Harrisonburg? I'll even include Staunton in the mix if you tell me.

AbNo

imported post

72Malibu wrote:
I don't know... To my knowledge you're the only one.  I guess I shouldn't have pluralized it.

Well, I got an email from someone on here asking for stores and ranges in and around Harrisonburg.

I guess until he ID's himself, I'm all alone. :lol:

DeadCenter

imported post

ClearWater Grill - Sunday July 15th

Met up with a small group from here that still wanted to go.

No problems -- Just one of these :shock:from a young women when her eyes hit Cal's shoudler hoslter. I could not help but to grin.

DC