• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Child Protection Services- Case Plan...

since9

Campaign Veteran
Anybody else think the concept of, if you want to have your own child you must give up constitutional rights just a bit scary?

Yep. Seems like the two should work in concert, not at opposite ends. What happened to our country?

Skidmark, I spent tens of thousands of dollars and well over a thousand hours in the books doing everything possible just to retain decent visitation with my son, and I can't fault a single thing you said!

I'm also leery of their demanding a house check after custody was awarded. I might add, "I was just awarded custody by the courts - why would you want a house check?" and regardless of how they answer, record it and use it against them in the courts, if possible.