• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHP Renewal

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Well, The CHP arrived in the mail today. Total time from application to renew, to arrival of the permit, 41 days. Now where did I put that lamination stuff.

Regards

Just got my renewal today, too. Took 29 days from application submittal to reception in the mail.

I also have to get some lamination cards. I must have used the last of the lot I had 5 years ago with my previous renewal.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Just got my renewal today, too. Took 29 days from application submittal to reception in the mail.

I also have to get some lamination cards. I must have used the last of the lot I had 5 years ago with my previous renewal.

Twenty-nine days versus forty-one. Good for you. Younger people have less records to check. Certain people have so much history behind them that it takes a while to review it all. :)

(Now, where is the rest of my list of people who were making wise-cracks about my suggested name for the OCDO monkey?) :)

SouthernBoy

imported post

Citizen wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

Twenty-nine days versus forty-one. Good for you. Younger people have less records to check. Certain people have so much history behind them that it takes a while to review it all. :)

(Now, where is the rest of my list of people who were making wise-cracks about my suggested name for the OCDO monkey?) :)

I'm sorry, but I can't resist asking. What makes you think I am younger than Hawkflyer?

Just curious.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Citizen wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

I'm sorry, but I can't resist asking. What makes you think I am younger than Hawkflyer?

Just curious.
That's the beauty of it. You see, it really doesn't matter how old you are. It only matters that I can spin it to make Hawkflyer seem older than he is. :)

SouthernBoy

imported post

Citizen wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
Citizen wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

Just curious.
That's the beauty of it. You see, it really doesn't matter how old you are. It only matters that I can spin it to make Hawkflyer seem older than he is. :)

Oh boy.. he's gonna hurt you. I'm getting back into my crib.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Ain't nobody getting out of here alive.

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey
Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer, Primer
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

JustACitizen

imported post

Since we are all talking about times, CHP came today, new permit, not a re-up, 24 days from dropping off at the courthouse, to my mailbox. And I had heard horror stories about PWC. :p