• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas in Pugetopia!!!

Freedom First

Sam's worked fine

It was pretty busy since it was two days after Christmas but everything was fine as far as the range itself. On the downside, my wife's NAA Guardian .32 ACP broke (note: broke after less than 70 rounds...) and presented a very difficult clearing job in a busy range.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

amlevin

I'm not sure they require that. That wasn't mentioned when I asked about membership (before going all-out ;) )

When I took the "tour" I was told that the "Bronze" membership just gave you shooting privileges (+ range fee) on limited lanes and in order to shoot "from the holster" and the rifle range you had to have "silver" which at the time I believe was $175 or so. Could have changed but most of the new ranges are making people pay more for the extra privilege. A Marketing tool if you will.