• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado Springs Meet & Greet! 2/28 RSVP Here Please!

M-Taliesin

Well that plan lasted all of a couple hours. No dinner, I'll try (just me) and come by for a little while to meet up and have a soda or something.

Ever have one of those days when you plan one thing (dinner with an out-of-town OCer) a long ways out and as the time approaches everything, and I do mean everything, lands on that one day? Tonight? Wide open. Wednesday? Wide open. Tuesday? The stuff keeps piling on.

O2

Howdy Pard!
Never rush to accomplish Tuesday what can be just as easily ignored on Wednesday!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

ZackL

Well, I do have a lot going on today and a lack of money, but I will do my best to make it tonight. I hope I can make it and at least say hi to everyone. Also, is there a name that we need to remember to let the front know that we don't need to be seated separately? Thanks.

Half Live

Well, it was nice to meet you all tonight. Plus the BBQ was freaking awesome, I'm going to have to go back again soon!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
This here thread has pretty much run its course, since the event has already taken place.
We'll create a new post to discuss how the evening went and what all we did.
This thread no longer needs to be stickied to the top.
Anybody know how to get that unstuck?

Look for a new post relating to our evening on the Colorado forum.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

since9

Campaign Veteran
Pics!

Hi, Folks - here are the pics! (hopefully, M-Taliesin will chime in with an after-dinner report, same thread, for continuity...)

First, our out-of town visitor:

IMG_5564.jpg

Second, our gracious manager:

IMG_5567.jpg

And now, for the rest, in no particular order:

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

Last edited: