• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Combat Handguns - Feb 2011, Article - Gun-Flash Reprecussions (Case Three - page 90)

neuroblades

Please cite where I have made any personal attack in this thread. The following are not bashes they are the truth;
1. Ayoob is anti-open carry and the audio is available on youtube.
2. Cops have lied to me and illegally detained me and I have it on video and audio.

Kwikr, IF you have said proof, please feel free to post them to YouTube and post the link to said video proof that LEO lied to and illegally detain you. IF you have this proof, it might go a long ways to proving that of which you claim.

slowfiveoh

Kwikr, IF you have said proof, please feel free to post them to YouTube and post the link to said video proof that LEO lied to and illegally detain you. IF you have this proof, it might go a long ways to proving that of which you claim.

A simple search on youtube will yield the videos you are apparently unaware of.

kwikrnu

Banned
Mas pulled the information from sources to write his article about you, based upon your previous and prior history of reckless OC.

The article is in error so his sources must not be very good. He couldn't even get the user name correct.

As for the Combat Handguns "retracting" the article, cite merit!

tacticallifecommentremoved.jpg

In closing, no one here has mistreated or defamed you here either, just stated facts based upon your actions, your behaviour and your own words and statements.

John's own TOS says no bashing, but he doesn't think libel and defamation are bashing? That is just one of the inconsistancies.

Archangel

That doesn't look like Combat Handguns "retracted the article" to me....

Looks like somebody made a nasty comment and it was removed....

Not a "retraction"....

If in the next issue of Combat Handguns Mas or the editor print a retraction I'll be VERY surprised. (not gonna happen)

neuroblades

That doesn't look like Combat Handguns "retracted the article" to me....

Looks like somebody made a nasty comment and it was removed....

Not a "retraction"....

If in the next issue of Combat Handguns Mas or the editor print a retraction I'll be VERY surprised. (not gonna happen)

As we thought and Archangel stated above, that was NOT a retraction! I'm looking at the latest copy of Combat Handguns and guess what's NOT in there this issuie? Exactly, a retraction! ;) End of story!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
just takin up for ayoob

I have read several of mas's books, and he is certainly not against open carry. He states in many books that he believes open carry is a great thing that more states should have. People that dont have the money to obtain a permit, someone who fears for their life from someone before obtaining a permit, "in a state that doesnt have temp. permits like KY", and so on. He has even OCied many times in states that didnt honor his concealed permit, before HR218. He does however believe that there is certain measures one should take while OCing. What this man has done is doing no good for us OCers, I am all about educating the public, but not where I look like the most irresponsible gun owner in the state. Doesnt this guy know its illegal in most every state to deface a firearm? Painting it orange would certainly constitute defacing... JUST MY OPINION........

paul@paul-fisher.com

Doesnt this guy know its illegal in most every state to deface a firearm? Painting it orange would certainly constitute defacing... JUST MY OPINION........

You seem to be new here so let me just point out a forum rule:

(5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

So, please cite at least one state law, any state but preferably TN that says I can't paint my firearm orange.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
ok

ok, let me look up tn firearm laws and ill get back to you, it would be hard to post the many states that have that law, but ill try and find it in TN.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
ok, let me look up tn firearm laws and ill get back to you, it would be hard to post the many states that have that law, but ill try and find it in TN.

Don't bother. If it was illegal, TN would have already cited Kwik for it. They were doing everything they could to screw with him, leaving no stone unturned.