• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Come join us on MOC's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigander

I'm saying it shouldn't. It should be tied to your annual membership, just as it currently is. If you are not a member you should not get access to voting info, internal member issues, meeting minutes, etc.

A plan that allows for someone to pay a one time fee for full forum access is idiotic. It would allow that person to let their MOC membership lapse but they would still have full access to internal member business.

If you're not a member you're not entitled to the member's only information...period.

Bronson

Please re read my comments. I said that this has no need to be on the forum, and should be taken care of via email.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
ENOUGH! We have more in common than not. Let's focus our energies on the task at hand...protecting our firearm rights.

Suggestions for improvement can be done by PMs.

TheQ

This thread has sadly degenerated in ways I did not intend or foresee. To those having grievances I say this: write us at board@miopencarry.org and we will consider your words in our actions going forward.

With that, I, the OP, have pushed "report" on the OP requesting this thread be locked. I hope the Forum moderators will honor my request.

I was merely trying to inform those who didn't know about the MOC Forum
about it. I regret that starting this thread has lead mostly to more infighting...but free people will (and should) do as they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.