• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Community (SnoCo) Transit policy: Have gun, will meet police

EMNofSeattle

Why try and muddy the waters? Now it seems you have a few on track act foolish and possibly getting negative attention that may very well backfire.
For instance, I am not aware of any bus routes to local fishing hot spots or I am not so sure hiking around town or to different stores as an outdoor activity, aren't we above that yet?

Well the CT bus to Granite Falls, there's some really good craw daddin' on the Pilchuk, and if you're willing to walk a few a miles, on the South Fork Stilliguamish.... still a stretch though....

Freedom1Man

(8) Any person engaging in a lawful outdoor recreational activity such as hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, or horseback riding, only if, considering all of the attendant circumstances, including but not limited to whether the person has a valid hunting or fishing license, it is reasonable to conclude that the person is participating in lawful outdoor activities or is traveling to or from a legitimate outdoor recreation area;

Well....not quite.... But I like the way you think :cool:

Defined legitimate outdoor recreation area.

Metalhead47

Why try and muddy the waters? Now it seems you have a few on track act foolish and possibly getting negative attention that may very well backfire.
For instance, I am not aware of any bus routes to local fishing hot spots or I am not so sure hiking around town or to different stores as an outdoor activity, aren't we above that yet?

Actually I get folks with fishing poles all the time. Never anyone who's actually caught anything, but since when is that a requirement for fishing? :cool: