• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed carry - Assembly - Live Commentary - 6-21-2011 - it's starting right now

Teej

I regret that I can't watch this to the end. Got something else I can't reschedule.

Congrats folks. This may not be perfect, but it's pretty good, and it something I've been working / writing / contributing towards for 20 years.

HandyHamlet

I regret that I can't watch this to the end. Got something else I can't reschedule.

Congrats folks. This may not be perfect, but it's pretty good, and it something I've been working / writing / contributing towards for 20 years.

It's just one battle. The war continues and will go on long after we are gone.

Having said that...

CHEERS!

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Awww jeez...another Dem, WTH does the job crisis have to do with SB93?

Freakin Milwaukee...can we ship it and Madistan to Chicago where all the Dems will finally be happy?

ETA: "uh uh uh I have no idea what I'm going to say but I'm going to run on at the mouth about stuff I know nothing about"

Last edited:

TyGuy

We dont want chicago or madison, ship them off somewhere else. NIMBY

HandyHamlet

Holy ****! It's Turner! Did you guys know he is a Vietnam Vet. And a sniper! And a hunter. He's been here 21 years!
Did you guys know he is a vet? He's the friend of EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:

Viper

I agree with Turner on this one as well to allow 20 year old vets have the right to carry concealed.

Edit: True, I think the shortest term of service is 3 years, which would make Turner's argument unneccessary.

Last edited:

DangerClose

We should let 18-year-old veterans carry concealed "because they're good citizens who are going to carry anyway"? Good citizens knowingly break gun laws?

I'm not against letting them carry, but that argument for it is weak.

cleveland

I have been busy at work and missed everything up to now. Are they changing it? Will it have to go back to the Senate? WHATS GOING ON?!!!