• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CPL = Anti Gun

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Listen, my friend, I'm not trying to blame anyone. I understand the position you felt you were in.

But I can't help but see it the way I do: Citizen was a valuable member, and one way or another, the forum drove Citizen away. Furthermore, even if a forum is proprietary, it is fundamentally nothing more than its members (a dead forum is no forum, regardless of who pays for the site upkeep and sets the rules). Therefore, a forum is wise to cultivate the best members.

Your position is fundamentally that Citizen was in intractable conflict with the rules; so be it. But if I were asked to choose between the value of a member like Citizen and a rule which precludes his membership, my estimation would favor the member every time.

The forum is the worse for it. This doesn't need to be an attack on you on your moderation; I see it as a harsh criticism of certain site rules and policies which I believe have been detrimental in the long run.
No offense taken. Would welcome Citizen back in a heartbeat.

Plan B

Banned
You are a coward Grapeshit. I'll be back with a new screen name IP and motherboard pretty soon. We've been at this for years.

rightwinglibertarian

You are a coward Grapeshit. I'll be back with a new screen name IP and motherboard pretty soon. We've been at this for years.

Sigh..........as you wish.

while I believe there are issues that need to be addressed as had been noted multiple times and of course I believe some policies here are wrong but wrong but it should be noted thats not the way to go about it.