• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cyclists open carrying?

G

imported post

Just Happened again!! Im riding home with my wife and sister, not a half hour ago. We had the road to ourselves, and decided to cross here. Just then some @sshole on his Harley rounds the corner, sees us; Decided to try to impress his Girlfriend whos on the back, and stabs the throttle. Wasnt 3 feet from hitting my sister, After She is in the BIKE LANE!!!!:cuss:

Like whats posted earlier; Im pretty sure that is Assault. I was CCing at the time, and I did the wait-n-c. I knew he was showing off, and he wasnt "really" trying to hit her. Fortunately, there werent any suprises, and he didnt hit her. However, There is case after case of this type of [cycle vs. car} @#$% going terribly wrong, and people get killed from it!!!

I hope Im making sense, this is still fresh; and Im a lil pissed, still.,

/soapbox free now.