• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

Do you seem to remember a comment calling Trump supporters Trumpsters? What is it you are trying to accomplish, it is not discussing issues it is harassing members who support Trump. You are acting like a Troll.

Most of us have made up our minds one way or the other, so all the harassment is a waste of time, and makes you look bad. At this point in your posting you come across no better than the Hillary supporters stealing Trump signs.

Trumpsters would in fact equate to a complimentary term for Trump supporters.. Let me inject some conjecture, surely you have been called worse in your life than a "trumpster", if I am wrong than good for you..

Caveat, in your home state HRC is leading by most estimates of about 6/7% points..

I suggest you go out and campaign hard for Trump and discontinue with your invidious comments and please stop speaking for "most of us", you have no standing to do so..

WalkingWolf

Trumpsters would in fact equate to a complimentary term for Trump supporters.. Let me inject some conjecture, surely you have been called worse in your life than a "trumpster", if I am wrong than good for you..

Caveat, in your home state HRC is leading by most estimates of about 6/7% points..

I suggest you go out and campaign hard for Trump and discontinue with your invidious comments and please stop speaking for "most of us", you have no standing to do so..
I am, as well as others still voting for Trump, I am not a lemming. There is no doubt you used a derisive form of Trump's name to Troll/insult that voters are something less than citizens by making up a term for them. Still against site rules, and trolling.

countryclubjoe

If risking one’s own money is the best indicator, people believe Donald Trump will become the 45th U.S. president in January.
According to one of the world’s largest bookmakers, almost all the bets coming in on the U.S. election in the last two days have been on Mr. Trump.
“In the past 48 hours, 91% of bets on the US Election have been on Trump,” Paddy Power Politics posted on Twitter on Tuesday.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/paddy-power-reports-91-recent-bets-donald-trump/

“We’re not reaching for the rosary beads just yet but if money talks, and it usually does, it’s telling us that Trump still has a puncher’s chance and he’ll be leaving us with some very expensive egg on our face if he does manage to pull it off," spokesman Féilim Mac An Iomaire said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...percent-of-bets-in-past-48-hours-have-been-on

Gamblers like getting 3 to 1 on their money.. And many non-professional gamblers like betting underdogs..
Other just like betting dogs, of which Mr Trump is surly a dog, no disrespect to dogs.

WalkingWolf

Gamblers like getting 3 to 1 on their money.. And many non-professional gamblers like betting underdogs..
Other just like betting dogs, of which Mr Trump is surly a dog, no disrespect to dogs.

Sorta like it would be disrespecting hogs to call Hillary a sow.

Then on the other hand it would be fitting to call them perverts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

By Malia Zimmerman Published May 13, 2016 FoxNews.com

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Of course the liberal progressives are OK with a such slime.

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Again more indefensible rhetoric from DJT, who stated " I would be HONORED to sit down and visit with Kim Jong Un."

This is one thread that will be up and running for at least 4 years... For in my humble opinion, DJT cannot hide his lack of intellect.

My .02
Regards
CCJ

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Again more indefensible rhetoric from DJT, who stated " I would be HONORED to sit down and visit with Kim Jong Un."

This is one thread that will be up and running for at least 4 years... For in my humble opinion, DJT cannot hide his lack of intellect.

My .02
Regards
CCJ

You know, I think we get it: You do not like President Trump. How long will you keep playing that broken record?

countryclubjoe

You know, I think we get it: You do not like President Trump. How long will you keep playing that broken record?

Kind Sir, if you most know, probably after the November 2020 election.. Now James, I answered your query so please return the courtesy, what are your thoughts on DJT stating " he would be HONORED to sit down with Kim Jong Un?.. Surely you have an opinion on his statement..
I await your kind reply.

CCJ

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Kind Sir, if you most know, probably after the November 2020 election.. Now James, I answered your query so please return the courtesy, what are your thoughts on DJT stating " he would be HONORED to sit down with Kim Jong Un?.. Surely you have an opinion on his statement..
I await your kind reply.

CCJ

So ... after President Trump is re-elected by a landslide in 2020 and the Senate Republicans have increased their number to 60 or more, you'll give up your tirades and expressed hatred of him, yes?

As for meeting with Kim ... which he expressed could happen only under "the right conditions," would you rather that there be no communication between them and rely only on the use of military force with all of its consequences for Japan and South Korea?

Previous administrations have met with state leaders just as reprehensible ... where was your outcry then? Isn't negotiation preferable to armed conflict? Or are you going to hang your nit-picking hat on the use of the word "honored?"

solus

Whether it is a "broken record" or just a "one-track mind", it's a safe bet this poster is a malcontent and a "boat-rocker" who does it for the "fun" of it. Considering the number of posts this person has made during his relatively short tenure, they are "shotgunning" these forums, creating as much disruption as possible.

got to enjoy the stone throwing when one doesn't agree with the discussion or can't respond appropriately to the discussion or dissuade through logical cognition processes the challenge(s) being presented by those you are trying or attempting to discredit!!

course, with an pedigreed audience egging you on JT, i do understand the enthusiasm being exhibited.

ipse

B

Bikenut

A general comment....

It does my heart good to see the smug self centered liberals melt down every time someone mentions Trump. And their nit picking shows me the level of outrage seething within them at having lost to a President who has the value system they despise.

edited to remain family friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkingWolf

So ... after President Trump is re-elected by a landslide in 2020 and the Senate Republicans have increased their number to 60 or more, you'll give up your tirades and expressed hatred of him, yes?

As for meeting with Kim ... which he expressed could happen only under "the right conditions," would you rather that there be no communication between them and rely only on the use of military force with all of its consequences for Japan and South Korea?

Previous administrations have met with state leaders just as reprehensible ... where was your outcry then? Isn't negotiation preferable to armed conflict? Or are you going to hang your nit-picking hat on the use of the word "honored?"

Liberal progressives would rather have a nuclear war than Trump succeed at anything. Just look at the violence at their 'protests' aka riots.

countryclubjoe

Whether it is a "broken record" or just a "one-track mind", it's a safe bet this poster is a malcontent and a "boat-rocker" who does it for the "fun" of it. Considering the number of posts this person has made during his relatively short tenure, they are "shotgunning" these forums, creating as much disruption as possible.

Civil discourse is not disruption, unless you feel threatened by the truth.. Reasonable minded folks come here and discuss many important issues, whether we agree or disagree, you appear, to only feel secure with folks that have the same mind set as yourself.

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Please cite the reprehensible leaders that other sitting Presidents have met with..

Saying one is HONORED to sit with a murdering scum bag like Kim, are just the words of a person that does not think of what they say.
The clown in chiefs words have meaning.. Do you think FDR would have been HONORED,or say he was HONORED to sit down with that Nazi leader from Germany?..

My .02
CCJ

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Liberal progressives would rather have a nuclear war than Trump succeed at anything. Just look at the violence at their 'protests' aka riots.

Again,,are you listening to what you espouse? Your rhetoric is trumped ( no pun intended) only by the mindless rhetoric of the clown in chief..

Obviously the both of you, say things before you think...

WW, would you be HONORED to sit down and have an OB Lager with the murderer from North Korea?

My .02
CCJ

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
"Some people say, um, uh, uh, that, uh, I, um, some people, um, I, uh, which is why I, after reading about it in the newspaper, I, like all of you, uh, I ordered my military and my secret service and my FBI and, uh, uh, um a whole bunch of other stuff that I um, me, mine, I, uh, it's in-American and, uh, undefendable [sic] and I, uh, I, and that's all the strawmen I have for now, so goodnight." - Barack Hussein Obama

You know, 8 years of mindless rhetoric in between "I won" and "they can sit on the back of the bus".

Just depends on whether you prefer your bull squeeze on white bread with jam or toasted with butter.

OC for ME

Please cite the reprehensible leaders that other sitting Presidents have met with..

Saying one is HONORED to sit with a murdering scum bag like Kim, are just the words of a person that does not think of what they say.
The clown in chiefs words have meaning.. Do you think FDR would have been HONORED,or say he was HONORED to sit down with that Nazi leader from Germany?..

My .02
CCJ
Obama closed the deal with Iran...

Routinely resorting to personal insults is neither civil or rational discourse.

In the arena of ideas liberals will resort to personal insults because their ideas have been resoundingly rejected by the electorate.

Perhaps your residency in NJ has some influence on your world-view.

utbagpiper

Banned

FDR met with and gave away all of Eastern Europe to Joseph Stalin. I don't know what words were or were not used, but FDR's conduct was indefensible.

Nixon, OTOH, met with Chairman Mao Zedong on his historic visit to Red China. I don't recall him giving away anything. But establishing diplomatic communications with a nuclear-armed nation of 1,000 million persons seemed a better idea than not even being able to talk to each other.

Some might well suggest that the Prime Minsters of Israel are "reprehensible leaders". Others might claim that Nelson Mandela was a "reprehensible leader" for his terrorist tactics in his younger days. We might well question whether various kings of Saudi Arabia have been "reprehensible leaders" for various reasons from turning a blind eye to the growth of terrorists in their nation to their nation's treatment of women, homosexuals, or non-Muslims. Ditto Egypt's president. And let us not forget the reprehensible leader of the PLO, Yassir Arafat.

I think sitting Presidents from across the political spectrum have met with each of these people.

What is your point, exactly?

countryclubjoe

The Trump White House maxim, Lies, Threats, cover-ups...

" The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them'.. Patrick Henry

Federalist #49-- " The people are the only legitimate foundation of power, and it is from them that the constitutional charter.. is derived.. Government is and should be the servant of the people, and it should be fully accountable to them for the actions which it supposedly takes on their behalf"..

Where is the accountable in this administration? Where is the transparency? Where is, let's make American great again?..

We are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world.. I truly hope that four years from now, that I shall be praising this administration and wiping the mud off of my face, however, in my humble opinion, no praise shall be reaped thereof.

My .02
Regards
CCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.