• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denver Area Police Impersonators

M-Taliesin

A couple of those guys are morons. OGSniper would probably let these impersonators rape him on the side of the road too.

Howdy LittleMan!
I posted a comment of my own, in my usual brief and succinct fashion! (sic).

Bet I get hammered really hard over there! Decorum doesn't seem to be the style there.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

CO-Joe

Purely for practicality's sake, how would you go about exercising your 2A rights against someone you "suspect" is a fake LEO?

How? I think most of us have a handle on the theoretical application of "how".

I think it's more a question of when to exercise those rights. Namely, when you're about to be raped or are in the process of being raped; that would seem to be an ideal time. At that point, it doesn't matter whether the person (for lack of a better word) involved is a fake LEO or a real LEO. And yes, real LEOs have certianly been prosecuted for this kind of activity.

Polynikes

How? I think most of us have a handle on the theoretical application of "how".

I think it's more a question of when to exercise those rights. Namely, when you're about to be raped or are in the process of being raped; that would seem to be an ideal time. At that point, it doesn't matter whether the person (for lack of a better word) involved is a fake LEO or a real LEO. And yes, real LEOs have certianly been prosecuted for this kind of activity.

Not to mention that there have been numerous court rulings reinforcing the idea that use of deadly force in self defense is still justifiable against an actual police officer, if they have chosen to behave in a criminal manner.