• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denver Sheriff's Office Helps Private Companies Take Blood And Saliva at Checkpoints

Grahf

imported post

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/police_denver_sheriffs_office_helps_private_companies_take_blood_at_checkpoints.htm
Sgt. Bob Enney said deputies assisted the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation in stopping motorists at five sites along Colorado 119 for surveys on any drug and alcohol use. Surveyors then asked the motorists to voluntarily submit to tests of their breath, blood and saliva. At least 200 drivers were tested, Enney said. About five motorists later complained, he said.
Describing the surveyors as being dressed in blue jumpsuits, others stated that they were "too persistent" and even offered $100 incentives to motorists in an attempt to get them to change their minds after they had declined to take part in the survey. Some even said that the surveyors then ridiculed the motorists for not taking the money.
If you encounter a checkpoint you should ask the personnel there if they are officers of the law, whether you are being detained or not and if they have probable cause. If the answer to one of these questions is no then there is no lawful right to stop you.

Wow. I really don't think there's anything I need to add to this so I won't even bother to comment.

imperialism2024

imported post

Just another reason to never voluntarily consent to a search... are people really so naive as to think that they have nothing to hide? I've read that somewhere around 98% of all currency in the United States has trace amounts of cocaine on it, due to cocaine's chemical ability to easily transfer from one surface to another. Sorry sir, you have "drug money" on you... we'll have to seize (or "forfeit") all of your cash now, and tear apart your car looking for the rest of the drugs.

But, since some crackheads wearing black robes decided that an unconstitutional warrantless search of vehicles is "legal" as long as an "LEO" can come up with some reason as to why your car is suspicious and capable of being moved from the scene quickly, is there any precedent for giving the "LEO" your keys and remaining in your car until a warrant can be written out and signed by a judge that states specifically what is being searched for, since without the keys, your car can't be easily moved?

imported post

About 200 were tested and 5 later complained. That's about the right ratio. From what most historians reckon, it was less than 5% of the colonists who had what it took to stand up to the most powerful army in the world. With the intentional dumbing down of present day Amerikans, hardly anyone even realizes how their rights are being violated. Of those few, even fewer have the courage to stand up.

God save (what's left of) the Republic.

imperialism2024

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
About 200 were tested and 5 later complained. That's about the right ratio. From what most historians reckon, it was less than 5% of the colonists who had what it took to stand up to the most powerful army in the world. With the intentional dumbing down of present day Amerikans, hardly anyone even realizes how their rights are being violated. Of those few, even fewer have the courage to stand up.

God save (what's left of) the Republic.

But... but... there's nothing wrong with violating rights since you shouldn't have anything to hide!

:vomit: