• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Detainment

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ixtow,

Some of your comments in the post to which Ruby objected are pretty generalized.

I read through your post with an eye to how it would not be cop bashing. Early in your post one can take the context that you are only talking about the particular cops who get out of line. However, further along you get into a few general anti-cop comments.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Ixtow,

Some of your comments in the post to which Ruby objected are pretty generalized.

I read through your post with an eye to how it would not be cop bashing. Early in your post one can take the context that you are only talking about the particular cops who get out of line. However, further along you get into a few general anti-cop comments.
No, as I get further along, it is clear that the commentary applies to filth cops.

I don't have to qualify it every single damn time. The point was made to which sort I am referring.

Why is it that we all know damn well there are plenty of dirty cops out there, but I have to tiptoe around the matter? The kind you need this advice for are the dirty kind, duh. The topic itself already defines it. I went and qualified it several times, and still I'm accused of cop bashing... Do you need to have a recorder for when the honest ones DON'T do anything wrong? Do you have to assert your rights with a cop who isn't trying to violate them?

It's just plain juvenile to pretend the subject wasn't clarified. The topic of how to handle that kind of cop already defines that we're talking about that kind of cop! Quit pretending it doesn't as an excuse to berate a person for nonexistent 'cop bashing.'

Go prove how predatory and aggressive you can be with someone who won't let it slide. You know I don't back down when someone pulls dishonest bullsh!t like that.

The whole topic of this thread is, in general, how to handle a dirty cop. There is absolutely no excuse for pretending it isn't. I don't have to define that point in every sentence, when the OP has already narrowed the frame of the discussion to dirty cops.

Ruby

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Ruby wrote:
Wow, I am really impressed. First you bash women
I did no such thing and you know it. Your statement is a bald-faced lie.

Ruby wrote:
now you are on here bashing LEO's.
I'm not bashing LEOs. Everyone here has seen plenty of videos of cops lying like mad and getting caught.

I have a LOT of first hand experience with it. The cops in my area are all meth dealers.

You know not of what you speak.

I was not put here to impress you, nor have I any desire to.

I'm not going to stop speaking the truth just because you don't like it.
You DID bash women. You said and I quote "Most women are communists." If that isn't bashing I don't know what is. And calling LEO's "scum" isn't bashing? Is there anyone that you don't hate? You may be speaking YOUR truth, but you don't speak for everyone on this forum, you are only one person. I said that I was impressed in a sarcastic manner, not as a compliment. Get over yourself.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Ixtow,

SNIP No, as I get further along, it is clear that the commentary applies to filth cops.

Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuure. :)

Ixtow wrote:

They are the paid goons of the most corrupt organized crime syndicate on earth. Some of them really are good people, who have legitimate positive interests. I say this only because there are stories told here of some far off land where cops aren't scum. Remember what they're paid to do; screw up your life to justify the existence of the sham called the criminal justice system.

Whatever yousay, Ixtow.Was just trying to help you out.

simmonsjoe

imported post

gutshot wrote:
eye95 wrote:
Mo wrote:
So you encounter a LEO. You began to get questioned in a rather negative tone. You ask if you are being detained. You don't get a yes or no. Instead, you're question is outright ignored, or your question is answered by a question such as "so you don't want to be cooperative?" or "I'll take you to jail if you want to go that route.", etc.

How could that be lawful? If you had a voice recorder and had record, would you have some sort of legal standing?

It has not happened to me, but from reading these threads, watching the videos and listening to the recordings, it seems to me that this sort of thing happens a lot.
In the only experience I have with detainment for OC, my question, "Am I free to go?" was met with a simple no. My question, "Am I being detained?" earned a yes. And the why was "for investigation."

Forthright. Wrong, but forthright.
Yes. The next question should be "Investigation of what crime?". If you can't get an answer to whether you are detained or not just slowly start to walk away. You'll soon know if you're detained or not.
This is REALLY BAD ADVICE. Once you have been told your being detained, your only options for reparation are AFTER the contact has ended.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Seriously, why waste my time?

Hate is all there is. You two are shining examples of it.

With "citizens' like this, it's time for an exodus... I honestly do consider myself better off dead than among such people.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Mo wrote:
It has not happened to me, but from reading these threads, watching the videos and listening to the recordings, it seems to me that this sort of thing happens a lot.
Are you saying he's wrong?

Are you saying that the government, and those it gives badges and uniforms to, are not the greatest enemy of freedom that has yet been seen on this planet?

If that really is your perspective, then I pity your inability to see things as they are.

You'll coddle the cancer until the bitter end, mocking those canaries in the mineshaft who fall before you as a warning.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ruby wrote:
ixtow wrote:
Ruby wrote:

Ruby wrote:
I'm not bashing LEOs. Everyone here has seen plenty of videos of cops lying like mad and getting caught.

I have a LOT of first hand experience with it. The cops in my area are all meth dealers.

You DID bash women. You said and I quote "Most women are communists." If that isn't bashing I don't know what is. And calling LEO's "scum" isn't bashing? Is there anyone that you don't hate? You may be speaking YOUR truth, but you don't speak for everyone on this forum, you are only one person. I said that I was impressed in a sarcastic manner, not as a compliment. Get over yourself.
Yes, yes I am!

I'm aware of your sarcasm, I think it was clear my response was dry.

Bashing by pointing out clearly observable facts which surround me every day?

This thread is about LEOs who are scum, and how to deal with them. From the very first post in the thread, that is the topic.

And as WAAAYYY off topic as it is, yes, most women are communists. It's a fact I am surrounded by every day. Marriages to men they don't care about for money. Having kids they don't care about for money. Faking relationships to get their rent paid. Alimony, child support, the list goes on and on. Get married, have kids, divorce him, take his stuff, take the kids you can't support, use that as the excuse for why you have to extort more from him, repeat until wealthy. Their only income is running relationship scams. ANYTHING BUT WORK. This is just the damn ugly truth. No matter how popular or elaborate your attempt to kill the messenger is, I'm not bashing. I'm just pointing out the damn ugly truth. Reproduction and extortion through SOCIAL PROGRAMS they create for themselves is all they do! Take responsibility? HELL NO! Stop sleeping around to get as many child support checks rolling in as possible? HELL NO! It hasn't happened to me, but I'm surrounded by it. IT'S JUST THE DAMN UGLY TRUTH! THE MESSENGER IS NOT A "BASHER."

Maybe there is an exception somewhere. But just like exceptions to dirty cops; I haven't met one. I concede the possibility. But I'm not going to qualify every statement with the obvious, nor argue any longer with the hateful who try to silence and censor me, and then accuse me of their own attitude!

These are MY experiences. I lend them to the thread because they apply. I have more experience dealing with dirty cops than probably anybody else here. Yes, that colors my view. But it also makes me good at it.

Ruby

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Ruby wrote:
ixtow wrote:
Ruby wrote:

Ruby wrote:

Yes, yes I am!

I'm aware of your sarcasm, I think it was clear my response was dry.

Bashing by pointing out clearly observable facts which surround me every day?

This thread is about LEOs who are scum, and how to deal with them. From the very first post in the thread, that is the topic.

And as WAAAYYY off topic as it is, yes, most women are communists. It's a fact I am surrounded by every day. Marriages to men they don't care about for money. Having kids they don't care about for money. Faking relationships to get their rent paid. Alimony, child support, the list goes on and on. Get married, have kids, divorce him, take his stuff, take the kids you can't support, use that as the excuse for why you have to extort more from him, repeat until wealthy. Their only income is running relationship scams. ANYTHING BUT WORK. This is just the damn ugly truth. No matter how popular or elaborate your attempt to kill the messenger is, I'm not bashing. I'm just pointing out the damn ugly truth. Reproduction and extortion through SOCIAL PROGRAMS they create for themselves is all they do! Take responsibility? HELL NO! Stop sleeping around to get as many child support checks rolling in as possible? HELL NO! It hasn't happened to me, but I'm surrounded by it. IT'S JUST THE DAMN UGLY TRUTH! THE MESSENGER IS NOT A "BASHER."

Maybe there is an exception somewhere. But just like exceptions to dirty cops; I haven't met one. I concede the possibility. But I'm not going to qualify every statement with the obvious, nor argue any longer with the hateful who try to silence and censor me, and then accuse me of their own attitude!

These are MY experiences. I lend them to the thread because they apply. I have more experience dealing with dirty cops than probably anybody else here. Yes, that colors my view. But it also makes me good at it.
You are the one who is filled with hate. I've never run across such a hate filled person in my life! FYI, I don't hate anyone. You sound a lot like my father who has borderline personality disorder. I will not discuss anything with you again, your view is soooooo skewed that it's impossible to have a rational discussion with you. You obviously can't see anyone's view but your own. I feel sorry for you that you can't find any happiness or joy in just being alive. Most of the women I know are not communists, they work hard right along side their husbands, and take care of their families. I myself have worked since I left home at 18 and I am now 63. No, I'm not married, I am totally responsible for my life, including the protection of it, which is how I ended up on this forum. I admit that there are some people in the world such as you mention, but I don't believe they are in the majority. There is a metaphysical law here that always applies, whether you like it or not. What you put your attention on increases. If you focus on all the bad, that is what you will see more of. If you put your attention on the good, that is what you will see. I know there is a lot wrong in the world but I don't focus on it. I do what I can about it on a personal level and I live my life, as most of us do. I am aware of it, but I don't let it consume me. I prefer to enjoy life since it's finite anyway. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, " Attitude is more important than facts." Good luck to you.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

As I stated in another thread, if this is what 'normal' people are like, I'd rather be dead than live among such seething malevolence and perversion.

And I'm the one being accused of hate... Laughable beyond comprehension.

Cavalryman

Campaign Veteran
And as WAAAYYY off topic as it is, yes, most women are communists. It's a fact I am surrounded by every day. Marriages to men they don't care about for money. Having kids they don't care about for money. Faking relationships to get their rent paid. Alimony, child support, the list goes on and on. Get married, have kids, divorce him, take his stuff, take the kids you can't support, use that as the excuse for why you have to extort more from him, repeat until wealthy. Their only income is running relationship scams. ANYTHING BUT WORK.
That's going to be news to my wife. For that matter, it's news to me, too. Just where does she go all day five days a week? And why does someone give her $200,000 every year? Just thinking aloud here, but I kinda doubt she married me for money. Maybe it's just the women who associate with you that are lowlifes...Not sure what that says about you...