• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Developing - Monroe OC Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dain Bramage

Herald Letter from the 911 Caller

The Monroe incident 911 caller has some comments posted in The Everett Herald editorial page (excerpt below). I think his arguments are specious for a supposed "2nd Amendment supporter".

I saw a man near the Fred Meyer store in Monroe on Saturday carrying a 5-foot walking stick and a video camera with a AR-15 looking rifle and a drop leg holster carrying a pistol with multiple magazines. To my knowledge, this is not an illegal exercise of Second Amendment rights. The right to bear arms should stand against tyranny. Should it be a part of my holiday shopping?

Heraldnet.com article

Last edited:

Jayd1981

To my knowledge, there is nothing illegal about having an Obama 2012 sticker on a Prius. But maybe I should call the cops everytime I see one just to be on the safe side. Thats pretty much what I got out of that so called supporter's letter.

Jeff Hayes

Richard is confused he has no right to enjoy a holiday outing in a public place.

I also do not have the right to be offended by someone's dress, speach, hair cut, sexual preference, tattoos, race or religion just to mention a few. I can be offended I just dont have the right to be offended I am as Richard is free to leave a public place at anytime.

Why is this so hard for so many to understand.

hermannr

Hej Buck! I'm not sure I could afford to stop in at your gun shop, just for a free shotgun case....:) Might do it next time we are over though. Kids called and said no for Christmas (momma not happy about that) everyone is sick...or we'd be there right now/

I do go through Monroe in the winter even though I really prefer to go over Hwy 20 when we go to see the kids...I just hate driving from Goldbar to Hwy 9 through Lake Stevens and on up to Arlington. I can see more traffic in 40 miles then I do in a whole year over here.

Let's see...I could use.....:confused:

ManInBlack

I love it when people start making up "rights" that simply do not exist.

"Right" to feel safe and comfortable.

"Right" to not be offended.

"Right" to health care.

"Right" to housing.

etc., etc., etc.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I love it when people start making up "rights" that simply do not exist.

"Right" to feel safe and comfortable.

"Right" to not be offended.

"Right" to health care.

"Right" to housing.

etc., etc., etc.

I'll run another one by you.....

How about a Government that actually is restrained by the limits placed upon it by the US CONSTITUTION!

ManInBlack

I'll run another one by you.....

How about a Government that actually is restrained by the limits placed upon it by the US CONSTITUTION!

Amen, brother! If only there were a candidate who espoused that greatest principle...

Oh, wait, his name is RON PAUL!!!

Metalhead47

Seriously? That's the best you can come up with? Did you even READ any of those sites? Nothing but misquotes and out-of-contexts.

He's an anti-semite because some anti-semites endorse him after he plainly stated he does not agree with them?

And that holocost question was a complete ******** setup. WE DIDN'T GO TO EUROPE TO END THE HOLOCOST! And never claimed to! We didn't even know about it until AFTER we invaded Nazi Germany and the war was damn near over.

I'm liking RP more and more as a candidate DESPITE the fact that I continue to disagree with him 100% on foreign policy. Someone's batshit crazy here alright, but 'taint him.

Dave_pro2a

Never would vote for an Anti- Semite.

Saying Israel should fund it's own defense (rather than US taxpayers) is not anti semitism.

America has no money. We have no jobs. We're in debt up to our necks. We hardly export anything. The dollar is being intentionally devalued via an inflationary policy. Etc.

All signs point to the fact we simply CAN NOT afford to fund Israel, or any other country.

Tacitus42

Metalhead47

So Stormfront isnt supporting him? He in infact would not disavow their support just their beliefs. Nobody forced him to answer the "setup question". Sorry someone who thinks Israel should not exist in an fact an Anti-Semite. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/12/ronpaulusshouldnthavefoughthitler.html Like i said its your wagon,hitch it to who you want.

Once again, did you even read what he said? You're acting dense as a neutron star here. He said he does not espouse their (storefronts) beliefs but they are free to believe what they want, including supporting him. What do you expect him to do, wave a magic want and make them not support him any more?

And that link is the same rehashed, out of context ********. Thinking we should not pay for Israel's defense is NOT the same as thinking Israel should not exist, nor is it antisemitic! And I happen to disagree with him on this most strongly. He's simply wrong, not a Jew-hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tacitus42

You Didnt Read Try Once Again. Anti-Israel is anti-Jewish

Btw his campaigns dead. Dont worry about burying him buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Statement from fmr. Ron Paul staffer on Newsletters, Anti-Semitism by Eric Dondero, Right Wing News

Fmr. Senior Aide, US Cong. Ron Paul, 1997 – 2003
Campaign Coordinator, Ron Paul for Congress, 1995/96
National Organizer, Draft Ron Paul for President, 1991/92
Travel Aide/Personal Asst. Ron Paul, Libertarian for President
1987/88

...Is Ron Paul an Anti-Semite? Absolutely No. As a Jew, (half on my mother’s side), I can categorically say that I never heard anything out of his mouth, in hundreds of speeches I listened too over the years, or in my personal presence that could be called, “Anti-Semite.” No slurs. No derogatory remarks.

He is however, most certainly Anti-Israel, and Anti-Israeli in general. He wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all. He expressed this to me numerous times in our private conversations. His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs.

Again, American Jews, Ron Paul has no problem with. In fact, there were a few Jews in our congressional district, and Ron befriended them with the specific intent of winning their support for our campaign. (One synagogue in Victoria, and tiny one in Wharton headed by a well-known Jewish lawyer).

On the incident that’s being talked about in some blog media about the campaign manager directing me to a press conference of our opponent Lefty Morris in Victoria to push back on Anti-Jewish charges from the Morris campaign, yes, that did happen. The Victoria Advocate described the press conference very accurately. Yes, I was asked (not forced), to attend the conference dressed in a Jewish yarlmuke, and other Jewish adornments.

There was another incident when Ron finally agreed to a meeting with Houston Jewish Young Republicans at the Freeport office. He berated them, and even shouted at one point, over their un-flinching support for Israel. So, much so, that the 6 of them walked out of the office. I was left chasing them down the hallway apologizing for my boss....

Ron Paul is most assuredly an isolationist. He denies this charge vociferously. But I can tell you straight out, I had countless arguments/discussions with him over his personal views. For example, he strenuously does not believe the United States had any business getting involved in fighting Hitler in WWII. He expressed to me countless times, that “saving the Jews,” was absolutely none of our business. When pressed, he often times brings up conspiracy theories like FDR knew about the attacks of Pearl Harbor weeks before hand, or that WWII was just “blowback,” for Woodrow Wilson’s foreign policy errors, and such.

I would challenge him, like for example, what about the instances of German U-boats attacking U.S. ships, or even landing on the coast of North Carolina or Long Island, NY. He’d finally concede that that and only that was reason enough to counter-attack against the Nazis, not any humanitarian causes like preventing the Holocaust.

Posted by Pamela Geller on Monday, December 26, 2011 at 01:14 PM |

Anti-Israel is anti-Jewish. Not to put too fine a point on it, but that is a fact, and a critical one at that. Dondero says that Ron Paul is not an antisemite, but then he says that Paul thinks that the Jewish State should not exist at all.

Think about that for a minute. Paul "sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs." How does Ron Paul think that should be accomplished? The "Palestinian" jihadists clearly want to kill all the Jews in Israel; they say so again and again on Palestinian Authority TV. They teach this poison to their children. Islamic Jew-hatred is in the quran. If Israel were turned over to the Palestinians, the jihadi savages would indulge in an orgy of Jewish blood on a scale the world hasn't seen since the Holocaust.

Is Paul ok with that? Is that the way he envisions bringing "peace" to the Middle East if he becomes president (G-d forbid)?

And look at how he berated and yelled at the Houston Jewish Young Republicans. He obviously feels very, very strongly about this: his hatred for Israel is very important to him.

Paul's position on Hitler only confirms his antisemitism. The U.S. shouldn't have fought Hitler to save the Jews? Paul here again seems to be just fine with genocide of the Jews. And notice here again: he repeated this to Dondero "countless times."

Paul also sides with Iran in its annihilationist aspirations for a nuclear weapon.

This man must never, ever become president of the United States.

Dave_pro2a

So Stormfront isnt supporting him? He in infact would not disavow their support just their beliefs. Nobody forced him to answer the "setup question". Sorry someone who thinks Israel should not exist in an fact an Anti-Semite. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/12/ronpaulusshouldnthavefoughthitler.html Like i said its your wagon,hitch it to who you want.

To acknowledge a troll, gives the troll power. Stormfront deserves no response.

Any idiot should understand a couple of simple facts:

Israel was an experiment. A nation formed from nothing, by the U.N. (realistically, by the Western powers that controlled the UN at that time).

Forming a Jewish state, surrounded by nations that hate jews, is really, really stupid. Of course it would be followed by 53 years of perpetual conflict for Israel -- and there's no end in sight.

The U.S. did NOT enter WWII because Hitler was killing jews. While the holocaust is real (as in, it really happened, it was really horrible, really despicable, really a tragedy, etc), stopping it was not our motivation.

While everything I said about the Jewish holocaust above is true (it was real, horrible, a tragedy, etc) , the Jewish holocaust PALES in comparison to other holocausts.

Genocide committed by Mao Tse Tung during the 'Cultural Revolution' far surpassed the Jewish holocaust. The 'political cleansing,' committed by Joseph Stalin and the USSR resulted in the deaths of far more people than the Jewish holocaust. What do these facts mean? Honestly I have no idea. I find it odd that the world forgives and forgets worse holocausts, yet the Jewish holocaust is some sort of perpetually bleeding wound, that resulted in the formation of Israel and a whole lot of ongoing political strife -- because the West decided it was a bright idea to shove a bunch of jews into a brand new nation surrounded by jew hating Arabs. Genius.

Meanwhile in Israel, Orthodox Jews battle police for their "religious right" to be sexists pigs.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/26/jewish-gender-segregation-protest-in-israel-turns-violent/
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...maging-israel-s-image-u-s-rabbis-say-1.403935
Sexism in the IDF
http://www.thedailyactivist.com/human-rights-understanding-modesty/
http://www2.macleans.ca/2011/12/19/sexism-and-the-military/

Organized religion is, for the most part, nuts. Doesn't matter if it's Judaism, Islam or Christianity.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for you to try and smear me, by calling me names like "anti semite." Try arguing the facts. Why should the US foot Israels defense bills?

Last edited:

Tacitus42

Dave WOW!!

No need to call you anything. Anyone can read your post and figure you out. I read OCDO everyday and OC everyday , unless its raining. I have noticed you tend to get beat up on here a lot. Easy to call someone a troll when you lose a debate. Carry on Herr Dave.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Create your own thread...

How about you guys go create your own thread about Ron Paul and stop jackin' mine. Thanks.

Tacitus42

Sorry Herr Dave

1. Israel uses our aid to buy our weapons, money comes back to us. 2.They are fighting fascist Islam now with us. 3.They are fighting for their survival. 4.You think the Islamists will stop with Israel? 5.They have been their over 2000 years, ever read the Bible? Every IDF recruit swears Masada will never fall again! 6. Isolationism has never worked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E <<<< Celebrating 9/11 These are Pauls Pals. Yours too?

Status
Not open for further replies.