• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner before the Norfolk City Council meeting Tues 10/7?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kevin108 wrote:
Is everything there $20 or is that just the online menu?

Bet you are checking the "group" menu, right? We will all be ordering separately, so look at the other menus - seems entrees range from ~$10 to ~$:what:!

stay safe.

skidmark

C

ccloud43

imported post

danbus wrote:
I'm down for the dinner, however I'm going to Hooters after the meeting. They too are OC friendly, and I like the staff ;).
Hey Dan, we'll be down with you at Hooters after the meeting also.

MackTheKnife

imported post

Looks like my work schedule just got longer this week. I am going to try, but am doubtful if I can make the dinner. I WILL be at the City Council meeting come hell or high water.

Did anyone see the article this weekend in the VA Pilot? We are in the news again.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Wish I could be there gents.

I went to the well-attended Norfolk City Council meeting last year, but I have a previous committment for the 7th. :cry:

Enjoy!

Fozzy_Bear

imported post

ccloud43 wrote:
danbus wrote:
I'm down for the dinner, however I'm going to Hooters after the meeting. They too are OC friendly, and I like the staff ;).

Hooters afterward?

cool.

I won't be able to get into Norfolk until almost 8:00 PM, so I figured I'd miss everything. If people are going to hooters afterward, I might be able to catch you there.

(be coming from work though so I won't be OC'ing... Only have an IWB tuckable with me and it doesn't work very well uncovered. Yeah I know I could put it between the belt and pants, but this particular holster doesn't work well like that.) _ but I'd still be up for some hot wings and good company.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Fozzy_Bear wrote:
ccloud43 wrote:
danbus wrote:

Hooters afterward?

cool.

I won't be able to get into Norfolk until almost 8:00 PM, so I figured I'd miss everything. If people are going to hooters afterward, I might be able to catch you there.

(be coming from work though so I won't be OC'ing... Only have an IWB tuckable with me and it doesn't work very well uncovered. Yeah I know I could put it between the belt and pants, but this particular holster doesn't work well like that.) _ but I'd still be up for some hot wings and good company.

what are ya carrying? Maybe someone could bring a spare holster for you.

Fozzy_Bear

imported post

Gosh, that would just be WRONG... since I have like a dozen sitting at home...

but just to answer your question, today is a deep-conceal day: a baretta 21. the galco tuckable I have really doessn't do well if it's not worn exactly as designed. Besides, that thing is so small it's almost kinda silly to wear it O.C. - My blackberry takes up more space on my belt.
- on days I don't spend all day in the office, it's a 1911 ... I'm SURE I could borrow a holster for THAT, but that doesn't help tonight.

Since there isn't actually a rush... On second thought, I'll just head home first. (don't wanna get hot sauce on my work shirt anyway :D )

[Edit:: thanks for the offer though.]

my-name-is-john

imported post

Posted: Fri Oct 3rd, 2008 12:26 pm

danbus wrote:
To preserve content