• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do not patronise while armed.

mikestilly

imported post

Venator wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
Apparently, the brass at Best Buy, are bright enough to realise they shouldn't be posting signs. But if they "prefer to handle it on a case by case basis", this allows them to discriminate against OC without having the consequenses of being portrayed as being anti-gun. Basically, they want to have their cake and eat it too. 
You are preaching to choir on that.  Walmart is doing the same thing, Last year they said they follow state law, recently they have left it up to management on a case by case basis.  They want it both ways.

The way I would handle posting on a situation like this is put up specific stores that had encounters. As the negative encounters increase people will get the point that they're trying to save face by falsely saying they're allowing people to carry while at the same time they are calling the police on people who do.