• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you own an AK Pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Gatz

I came here to call BS on those who claim "An armed society is a polite society."

I hope those of you throwing around childish insults are aware of the image you display representing all of us here at OCDO.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Gentleman - sorry I've been asleep on the job on this one.

You all do know the policy on OCDO, right?

This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life.

What guns I might have that do not fit in this narrow category, will not according to the wishes of the cite owners be brought into discussion here. Please no but, but, this is a handgun and I like it, even made a holster for it.

By virtue of posting here, you also agree to follow the rules and I might also add, the spirit in which John and Mike intend.

Moving it, rather than deleting it, so that others may view it if the wish, but also locking it and deleting specific posts as insulting, personal attacks and purely argumentative. Those engaged in this activity should be warned accordingly.

Frankly, I'm embarrassed for the site, that 25+ such posts were deleted.
Our "visitor" to member ratio is 4 to five times greater than registered users here - any idea who these people are? Politicians, their staff, people curious about who and what we are and yes the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.