• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does your spouse agree with OC?

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

I realize how lucky I am after reading some of you guys' posts...

I'm getting a new gun tomorrow and my girlfriend is all excited and wants one now too :-D

And she's gonna have to OC, because she wants a full-size .45ACP, and she's only like 5'6" and built like a beanpole.:lol:

ETA: Although I guess you'd also have to be OK with OC to date this guy :lol:
DSC01703.jpg

G

imported post

She'd have to be O.K. with a whole lot of things to date that guy.:lol:

The UFO is coming.

MarineSgt

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
Well I have a little less Confidence in the Marines after reading the OP ;).

I OC always & everywhere. The girlfriend doesn't care either way, she just don't like that the Wife Carry's :shock:.
CrossPistols,

I know your post was in jest but I think I missed what you were getting at. Could you explain? :cry:

ChuckWagon-SMVM

imported post

My Wife was okay with me concealed carrying. She shot handguns and actually was pretty good. She won a womens militia bowling pin shoot one year. If she were still alive she would probably have a problem with me open carrying. I would probably be like many of you have been asked to conceal when with her. Probably not at an OC event or militia outing but in everyday travels with her I believe she would have. Neither one of my girlfriends seem to mind me open carrying!!!

:celebrate

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

MarineSgt wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:

I OC always & everywhere. The girlfriend doesn't care either way, she just don't like that the Wife Carry's :shock:.
CrossPistols,

I know your post was in jest but I think I missed what you were getting at. Could you explain? :cry:
Just found it funny that a civilian was giving orders to a Marine.

G

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
MarineSgt wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:

CrossPistols,

Even the Marines answer to a higher authority.

It takes a real man to say "Yes Dear".;)

[line]Watch for the UFO.

detroit_fan

imported post

Mine isn't against OC, she just doesn't like unwanted attention so I try to oblige when possible, but if I really want to OC somewhershe wouldn'tthrow a fit. She has no prob with CC.

DanM

imported post

My fiancee is and always has been supportive of gun rights and my OC'ing. She doesn't own guns nor does she carry, but she's supportive. She's a great gal!

sprinklerguy28

imported post

Last night the Mrs. OCed for the first time. Was also her first time carrying at all, and the first day she ever owned a gun. Very proud moment I must say.

Scooter

imported post

My wife did not like the idea of OC initially , but warmed up to it after a short while and is pro-OC (if you want to carry that way)

It's good that she supports it because I was going to do it either way.:cool:

MarineSgt

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
MarineSgt wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:

CrossPistols,

Ah yes, even I realize the irony that I'll be in charge of a squad of men and then I'll come home and find out that that doesn't matter to my wife. :D