• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DOL LCCP #'s update: 295,303 and counting

irish52084

Well, if we did all that, then I guess it would end up to be a collective, leveraged non-profit organization advocating for gun rights, state legislative change, an effective common defense in legal issues, fully integrated communication and media networking to change and educate public perceptions along with pressure on local political structures for change to outdated laws and ordinance's in an "organized" fashion.....but, then again maybe I think that would just deter too much from the equally effective and coordinated grass roots effort in these areas that presently exists.

Let's make this like a government or military acronym: We could call ourselves: CLNPOAGSLCECDLIFICMNCEPPPLPSCOLOOF Yeah, that rolls off the tongue real nice.;)

Aryk45XD

Let's make this like a government or military acronym: We could call ourselves: CLNPOAGSLCECDLIFICMNCEPPPLPSCOLOOF Yeah, that rolls off the tongue real nice.;)

Nice, but did you just spit on me a little!?

500,000 would be a great and reasonable number to reach. Especially if the legal age was lowered to 18. I'm sure that would be a very large percentage if you eliminated the people too young to carry, felons, and domestic violence individuals. Then again... 0 would be better number with constitutional carry.

amlevin

Nice, but did you just spit on me a little!?

500,000 would be a great and reasonable number to reach. Especially if the legal age was lowered to 18. I'm sure that would be a very large percentage if you eliminated the people too young to carry, felons, and domestic violence individuals. Then again... 0 would be better number with constitutional carry.

Based on some examples of Constitutional Carry, a CPL would still be required for certain circumstances. Also for carry in other states with reciprocity.

I still like the idea of One Million. Wonder if any other State has one million Concealed Carry license holders? If not, why not make Washington the first?