• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doonsbury Comic on Open Carry today

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dr. Blofeld wrote:
Trudeau is a lefty leftist from way back. It is no surprise that he sought to try and paint us in a poor, undereducated, overweight tea party kind of light.
I'm poor and have no formal education.

I've yet to meet any Liberal with a 4 or more year degree who can even spell. Forget any kind of math beyond the basic 4 operations...

Money and Degrees are a poor measure of one's civility or intelligence. Holding them up as such only exposes an absence of humanity and understanding in one's self. All you have to do to obtain either, is be a giant douche bag.

(Which is not to say that anyone with money or a degree is a douche bag, merely that it is no form of qualification because it requires nothing more. Even a broken clock is right twice a day "...poverty of ambition.")

Bill Engvall would be pleased to know that Stupid People really do wear signs; one must simply learn how to spot them.

Trudeau: Here's your sign!

Dr. Blofeld

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Dr. Blofeld wrote:
Trudeau is a lefty leftist from way back. It is no surprise that he sought to try and paint us in a poor, undereducated, overweight tea party kind of light.
I'm poor and have no formal education.

I've yet to meet any Liberal with a 4 or more year degree who can even spell. Forget any kind of math beyond the basic 4 operations...

Money and Degrees are a poor measure of one's civility or intelligence. Holding them up as such only exposes an absence of humanity and understanding in one's self. All you have to do to obtain either, is be a giant douche bag.

(Which is not to say that anyone with money or a degree is a douche bag, merely that it is no form of qualification because it requires nothing more. Even a broken clock is right twice a day "...poverty of ambition.")

Bill Engvall would be pleased to know that Stupid People really do wear signs; one must simply learn how to spot them.

Trudeau: Here's your sign!
I would venture to that you believe what I was taught at an early age. The poor are the salt of the earth and are more valuable than words can describe.

"The government that governs best governs least"

T. Paine