• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ed's "Notice to all law enforcement" cards

POPS VA

Thanks from a newbee

I have been lurking and reading your posts for about a year now and I want to thank you all for the wealth of information you provide.
I have gotten great enjoyment and even entertainment from this site and come here almost every day. I started OCing about 2 years ago
and carry daily. Since I work in the outdoors I got my CHP in February this year to allow for the extra clothing. Again thanks ladies and gentlemen
For all you do especially Grapeshot,Ed, Peter Nap, Skidmark, and User. On topic I love the card and have downloaded it to create my own. Well done and thanks again
Pops:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

POPS VA

Thank you sir I am glad to be here with this thoughtful group. I hope I can add something to OCDO but you folks are much smarter than I am. Thanks for the welcome!

I am very willing to learn. BTW sorry to leave you off of my favorite posters as you also are one whose posts are very informative...sorry
pops

POPS VA

Stop and break bread with us when you are in the area - check the stickies or just let us know when your going to be in town. We'd love to meet ya.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...OC-Dinner-12-11-at-7-pm&p=1860838#post1860838

I am looking forward to meeting many of the good folks I see posting here. I am a little out of the way at home but my business brings me to many areas in the state. And I would like very much to meet you sir, as your discourse on this site has a spot on style to it. And your hair color is the same as mine.:uhoh:

POPS VA

Stop and break bread with us when you are in the area - check the stickies or just let us know when your going to be in town. We'd love to meet ya.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...OC-Dinner-12-11-at-7-pm&p=1860838#post1860838

I just checked your link Grapeshot on the 7 00 dinner. I am a mid day lunch guy. I have a very ill wife and so I come home after work. But I love buzz and neds. Not too far from from from a few of you all I am in Ashland alot. And I think I know where their indoor facility is. Do you remember when they only had a stand at Greentop?
Pops

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I just checked your link Grapeshot on the 7 00 dinner. I am a mid day lunch guy. I have a very ill wife and so I come home after work. But I love buzz and neds. Not too far from from from a few of you all I am in Ashland alot. And I think I know where their indoor facility is. Do you remember when they only had a stand at Greentop?
Pops

PM sent - don't wish to sidetrack the thread.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Will you two shut up. I'm trying to read the thread. He's a new guy; cut him some slack or I'm gonna take some anti-schizophrenic and silence both of you. :)

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I saw what you wrote there!

What it, or all three of us will fight you! You're not a new guy!

Where's some respect for elders, anyway?

:)

Actually, I'm hoping User will come back and clear up some of the confusion I mentioned earlier.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
I saw what you wrote there!

What it, or all three of us will fight you! You're not a new guy!

Where's some respect for elders, anyway?

:)

Actually, I'm hoping User will come back and clear up some of the confusion I mentioned earlier.
Sorry couldn't resist. I'm no youngun myself.;)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Bump? You come here and bump a 6-month old hissy fit between two oulde farts? Are you hoping to see them start at it again, now that they have had a chance to catch their breath?

Sorry to harsh yur hopes, but they have been BFFs all along.

Hint - if you want to see if the pot can be stirred again, try starting a new thread asking if the controversy was ever resolved.

You'll probably be caught out for the troublemaker you are, but at least you will not be accused of necromancing a dead thread.

stay safe.

TFred

Bump? You come here and bump a 6-month old hissy fit between two oulde farts? Are you hoping to see them start at it again, now that they have had a chance to catch their breath?

Sorry to harsh yur hopes, but they have been BFFs all along.

Hint - if you want to see if the pot can be stirred again, try starting a new thread asking if the controversy was ever resolved.

You'll probably be caught out for the troublemaker you are, but at least you will not be accused of necromancing a dead thread.

stay safe.
Just a guess, it was probably bumped due to recent mention in another current thread. We were looking for the text of the notice that User wrote. This just keeps it easier to find for the next person.

TFred

Red Dawg

Since it's been bumped, thought I'd throw in my couple a cents.

For the few people that think these cards, and the other things that are posted for use or not from Ed, User, Grape, etc...The "old farts", I mean long timers, you know who you are. Please take a second to think about a little something. When a lawyer identifies himself as such, and posts free information on a board/forum, he is genuinely sticking his neck out for the people he wishes to help. It takes some balls to do that. Because what he has posted could be used as legal advice. If he happend to miss a point, or someone misused his information, it could make him look bad. Because of this thread, all know who I'm talking about..If you don't like the info, don't use it, if for some weird reason you thought the poster of information was out to lunch, don't use it. But don't poo poo what others think is relevent and very useful information. Ed has doanted I'm guessing by now close to a hundred thousand of the Ed's cards. He does this to help, and get the word out. Again, don't use them if you don't want to, but don't spit on them..

Rant off...